Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Name The Ground

Zico

I5PH6DF5YBH7THRLM6OAP7UKC4.jpg

"Well Doreen, you correctly noticed I'd used 3 emojis. So you thought of "we three kings of Orient are" and went for Brisbane Road. Well it was a good guess. But what other "three" has historical significance? Well of course it's the fact that William the Conqueror invaded England on 28th September 1066, exactly three days after a significant battle up in the North East. And where was that battle? Stamford Bridge of course. Yes you're nodding in agreement now, you realise your stupid mistake. Hard luck Doreen and Ernie. Here's a ceramic Dusty Bin to take back to your delightful static caravan in Kegworth in the East Midlands, directly below the airport flight path approach. And here's what you could have won..."

outer-limits.jpg

4 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

"Well Doreen, you correctly noticed I'd used 3 emojis. So you thought of "we three kings of Orient are" and went for Brisbane Road. Well it was a good guess. But what other "three" has historical significance? Well of course it's the fact that William the Conqueror invaded England on 28th September 1066, exactly three days after a significant battle up in the North East. And where was that battle? Stamford Bridge of course. Yes you're nodding in agreement now, you realise your stupid mistake. Hard luck Doreen and Ernie. Here's a ceramic Dusty Bin to take back to your delightful static caravan in Kegworth in the East Midlands, directly below the airport flight path approach. And here's what you could have won..."

outer-limits.jpg

Not wired up right.

23 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

outer-limits.jpg

Stamford bridge in the north east 🤔

Those tower blocks look very familiar. If it’s where I think it is there’s a big hospital right nearby that I’ve visited many times.

The birds flew many years ago from the local area whereas many miles down south the legend continues. Never ignore the education of a parent. They know very well the answer