Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Which Team Is The Best


Zico
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Peps xavi iniesta busquets trio alone is one of if not the best of all time, you then have the greatest player of all time up top with one of the best strikers of all time, and one of the best players in world football at the moment behind them.

Coached by the best manager in the world. 
 

No brainer for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Peps xavi iniesta busquets trio alone is one of if not the best of all time, you then have the greatest player of all time up top with one of the best strikers of all time, and one of the best players in world football at the moment behind them.

Coached by the best manager in the world. 
 

No brainer for me

You say that but i had to drop him from my fantasy team, just not delivering points that justify his price tag

Anyway

Ancelloti isn't conceeding many and got the most firepower and creativity

Plus they'd twat peps team all over the park

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Peps xavi iniesta busquets trio alone is one of if not the best of all time, you then have the greatest player of all time up top with one of the best strikers of all time, and one of the best players in world football at the moment behind them.

Coached by the best manager in the world. 
 

No brainer for me

Peps team for me too, although Ancelloti’s team would run it very close

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Just now, ZicoKelly said:

You say that but i had to drop him from my fantasy team, just not delivering points that justify his price tag

Anyway

Ancelloti isn't conceeding many and got the most firepower and creativity

Plus they'd twat peps team all over the park

Nesta would be injured , Ramos would be sent off in the first 20 

Zlatan and Ronaldo in the same team, crikey that’s a recipe for disaster 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Nesta would be injured , Ramos would be sent off in the first 20 

Zlatan and Ronaldo in the same team, crikey that’s a recipe for disaster 

 

Would bring on Terry for Nesta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

My XI out of those teams

                Buffon

Cafu Ramos Kompany Maldini

                 Makele 

            Zidane    Xavi

Messi                       Ronaldo

                 Aguero

 

Fight me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.