Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Allardyce

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Muamba Played 90 Minutes W - QPR 4 - 0 W - Stoke 5 - 0 L - Fulham 2 - 0 W - Blackburn 2 - 1 D - Wolves 1 - 1 W - Everton 1 - 2 W - Liverpool 3 - 1 D - Arsenal 0 - 0

Sam Allardyce Now there’s a man who’s not afraid to eat a packet of crisps whilst he’s having a shit.   One of my favourite tweets.

Think so. However ours was against a team previously in the top flight, and not one promoted with us, so ours was vastly superior. 

3 hours ago, emus wig said:

Did something similar to Kenneth Clarke at Trent bridge in 2005 Ashes series  saw him trying to sneak into his car at the back of the Pub near the ground.  Shouted  Kenneth to him as he turned around and waved I shouted yer FAT BASTARD 🙃

I shouted to Gordon Burns when he was going into a function at Manchester town hall, he was all tuxedo and shiny shoes, I shouted "BURNS, BURNS",  he turned round and for some unknown reason I then shouted "YOURE A CUNT" he just politely smiled.

Anyhow I tweeted him the next day on Twitter, apologised and stated I dont know what had come over me, I was just coming off the xmas markets and must have had one too many mulled ciders, he accepted my apologies and me and Gordon have been twitter buddies since. 

23 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

There seems to be more "played/managed both clubs" links with WBA than most clubs.  Megson, BSA, Darby, DeFreitas, Sneekes, Bob Taylor, Anelka, Cowdrill, Meite, Robinson, Sturridge just off top of my head.  Most of those made a big impact for us one way or another.

Hull might run them close - Phil Brown, Parky, Sam Ricketts, Okocha, Wilbraham, Pedersen, Mendy, Faye, Sneekes, Amos, Glennon 

8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I shouted to Gordon Burns when he was going into a function at Manchester town hall, he was all tuxedo and shiny shoes, I shouted "BURNS, BURNS",  he turned round and for some unknown reason I then shouted "YOURE A CUNT" he just politely smiled.

Anyhow I tweeted him the next day on Twitter, apologised and stated I dont know what had come over me, I was just coming off the xmas markets and must have had one too many mulled ciders, he accepted my apologies and me and Gordon have been twitter buddies since. 

Like it 😂must have seemed like a good idea at the time . 

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

There seems to be more "played/managed both clubs" links with WBA than most clubs.  Megson, BSA, Darby, DeFreitas, Sneekes, Bob Taylor, Anelka, Cowdrill, Meite, Robinson, Sturridge just off top of my head.  Most of those made a big impact for us one way or another.

Craig Dawson was also good for us 

3 minutes ago, emus wig said:

Like it 😂must have seemed like a good idea at the time . 

I was laughing me cock off at the time, sat in the BP after discussing how is Gordon Burns a cunt, the next day i woke up with a slight hangover with the missus looking at me all funny, i said what, three words she said... Gordon Burns & Cunt 😅

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I was laughing me cock off at the time, sat in the BP after discussing how is Gordon Burns a cunt, the next day i woke up with a slight hangover with the missus looking at me all funny, i said what, three words she said... Gordon Burns & Cunt 😅

Kenneth was a good sport to say he had about half the pub laughing at him . Serves him right for trying to skulk off without letting on ....

Always liked the Baggies over the years. Never big time, great away day, and had decent banter with their lot. Not a bad word to say against them. Hope he does well with them 

Played footy at uni with a lad who came through their youth ranks. Fuck me he was good. Big solid defender but he was up against Batson, Cowdrill, and the rest. Proper club who treated him well

11 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I've got a half-arsed similar list between Bolton and Hibs.

28 minutes ago, Naytch said:

I was gutted when we didn't end up signing him permanently. Did a fantastic job for us and bagged a few goals!

Him not staying for the last couple of games really did us over that season.  Didn't Freedman have the option to keep him on but opted not to?