Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Carlisle (A)

Eddie

I’m sure I saw a thread for the Boxing Day game already? Must be going mad.

Anyway, Evatt has confirmed that Tutte and Kioso are back, thank god. In my opinion we should be able to put out our current strongest 11.

I’d go with the usual back 3, Kioso back in at right wing back, move Jones back to the left, Tutte and Thomasson in centre mid and Sarcevic further forward behind Doyle and Delfounso.

Saying that, with how inconsistent we are we could play our best team and lose 4-0. If we can start quickly and get an early goal then a comfortable 2-0 win is my prediction - another kick start to the season!

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m sure I saw a thread for the Boxing Day game already? Must be going mad.

Anyway, Evatt has confirmed that Tutte and Kioso are back, thank god. In my opinion we should be able to put out our current strongest 11.

I’d go with the usual back 3, Kioso back in at right wing back, move Jones back to the left, Tutte and Thomasson in centre mid and Sarcevic further forward behind Doyle and Delfounso.

Saying that, with how inconsistent we are we could play our best team and lose 4-0. If we can start quickly and get an early goal then a comfortable 2-0 win is my prediction - another kick start to the season!

Yep, decent team that.

3-1 for us.

37 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Last time I went to Carlisle missed the turning ending up in the land Royston Vasey aka Dumfries. weird place that.

Anyways 0-1 The Fonz

That’s some journey before you realised you weren’t in Carlisle. It’s a good half an hour off the motorway. 

I fancied going to this one as well😕

• Members
6 minutes ago, Morizio said:

That’s some journey before you realised you weren’t in Carlisle. It’s a good half an hour off the motorway. 

I fancied going to this one as well😕

I wasn’t driving but god knows how he missed it 

I was still pissed off on Monday morning, this bunch of twats ruined my weekend and I don't want them to ruin my Christmas.

I said to the missus "I don't fancy watching BWFC on Boxing Day" and she pointed to her calendar... she had already crossed the fixture off.

Fuck the lot of them, tin pot manager with his box of tin soldiers

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

I was still pissed off on Monday morning, this bunch of twats ruined my weekend and I don't want them to ruin my Christmas.

I said to the missus "I don't fancy watching BWFC on Boxing Day" and she pointed to her calendar... she had already crossed the fixture off.

Fuck the lot of them, tin pot manager with his box of tin soldiers

Started drinking early today?

2 hours ago, Steejay said:

Started drinking early today?

No

Very sober, I was sat in my office at work.

It's how I feel.

One of two things will happen:

1. I'll crack and watch the match via I follow

2. BWFC will record their record away victory and I won't see it.

I'll only know at five to three but as it stands I'll rather be repairing floor boards at home which is a shitty old job.

I'm a glass half full person but I've not felt this anti since John McGovern was manager.