Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Covid Vaccination - Will You Have It?


Covid Vaccination - Will You Have It?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a vaccination invite by text at 14.04 today, giving a choice of 2 venues. Chose one and was then given a selection of slots for next Wednesday or Thursday. Chose a convenient one for Thursday an

My missus volunteered to help out at Leigh Sports Village, she is doing Tuesday 08.00 until 12.30, 

No vax, no oxygen when you catch it. Simple solution.

  • Moderators
20 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Whooping cough and latterly BCG (TB) but whooping cough nearly did for me. I did ask my mum about it a few months ago but she went off on some mad ramble about something so I gave up. 
 

I nearly died during birth as well. I think god must’ve known then I was a wrong un. 
 

12 months before me almost to the day my sister was stillborn sadly. 

My wee brother is bombproof the cunt 

Wife says if youve had anaphylaxis (which she says it sounds like you may well have) its possible you wont be offered it anyway

And if you were, it would probably be in a hospital setting

If youve any questions, ill see if i can get you answers

She did say, by the time they get to you they should know a lot more about the vax

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casino said:

Wife says if youve had anaphylaxis (which she says it sounds like you may well have) its possible you wont be offered it anyway

And if you were, it would probably be in a hospital setting

If youve any questions, ill see if i can get you answers

She did say, by the time they get to you they should know a lot more about the vax

Thank you much appreciated 👍🏼

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Casino said:

Bythe time they get to you they should know a lot more about the vax

This is where I'm at. I'm going to be back of the queue being 35 year old and no underlying conditions. 

We'll all be licking door handles and having lemon parties again before it gets round to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Casino said:

Wife says if youve had anaphylaxis (which she says it sounds like you may well have) its possible you wont be offered it anyway

And if you were, it would probably be in a hospital setting

If youve any questions, ill see if i can get you answers

She did say, by the time they get to you they should know a lot more about the vax

The irony of doing the vulnerable first is that it means by the time it gets to the masses any issues will be ironed out  😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 13/01/2021 at 23:04, stevieb said:

I dont trust it yet, I'm not comfortable with it and it's not for me

💣

In my working life, I’ve been a time-served fabrication engineer/welder and a fireman. I haven’t been a virologist or a research scientist.
If I was in a pub with strangers, I’d happily speak (with some authority) on any subject I have some knowledge of. Conversely, I will happily listen to those who have some degree in other subjects. I wouldn’t, however, put any opinion forward to contradict an expert opinion. 
 

I guess what I’m saying here is that if an expert says it’s safe then I’m happy to accept their opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MickyD said:

In my working life, I’ve been a time-served fabrication engineer/welder and a fireman. I haven’t been a virologist or a research scientist.
If I was in a pub with strangers, I’d happily speak (with some authority) on any subject I have some knowledge of. Conversely, I will happily listen to those who have some degree in other subjects. I wouldn’t, however, put any opinion forward to contradict an expert opinion. 
 

I guess what I’m saying here is that if an expert says it’s safe then I’m happy to accept their opinion.

Saw a cunt on the news last night shouting "Vaccines alter your DNA"

The thick fucker wouldn't even know what DNA was

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, H said:

I'm booked in for Sunday

Where at?

Curious as when asked about 7 day vaccinations, Hancock said something along the lines of will use 6 days, but with the seventh as an option.

Suggests they're doing it 7 days a week.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Where at?

Curious as when asked about 7 day vaccinations, Hancock said something along the lines of will use 6 days, but with the seventh as an option.

Suggests they're doing it 7 days a week.

My doctor's car park has been assigned as a vaccination centre.

Was offered four slots. First one 08.20, last 14.20.

Link to post
Share on other sites

M I L is 90. lives in a sheltered accommodation flat in Cambridgeshire and has COPD.

No vaccination been offered yet, obviously regional discrepancies happening...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Dimron said:

M I L is 90. lives in a sheltered accommodation flat in Cambridgeshire and has COPD.

No vaccination been offered yet, obviously regional discrepancies happening...

Are they not likely to get a visit from a team and be done there, perhaps like some in care homes etc?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Are they not likely to get a visit from a team and be done there, perhaps like some in care homes etc?

It'd make sense but that went out of the window long ago

Link to post
Share on other sites

Security chief at work is a crackpot anyways he says to me, have you heard of MRC-5? It’s a what they use to extract out of aborted babies, mixed with monkey DNA and aluminium to create the vaccine. 
I watched it on a documentary on YouTube.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=16980903

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Security chief at work is a crackpot anyways he says to me, have you heard of MRC-5? It’s a what they use to extract out of aborted babies, mixed with monkey DNA and aluminium to create the vaccine. 
I watched it on a documentary on YouTube.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=16980903

Obviously true if its on YouTube. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Dimron said:

M I L is 90. lives in a sheltered accommodation flat in Cambridgeshire and has COPD.

No vaccination been offered yet, obviously regional discrepancies happening...

Wife says she wouldve had contact if in bolton by now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Security chief at work is a crackpot anyways he says to me, have you heard of MRC-5? It’s a what they use to extract out of aborted babies, mixed with monkey DNA and aluminium to create the vaccine. 
I watched it on a documentary on YouTube.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=16980903

MC5: Kick Out The Jams

MX5: Nice little hairdresser car

XL5: Steve Zodiac

MRC5: Paranoia

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.