Weird and odd Neighbours

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Left them to Hammond 😅

Not sure. Was deffo cream pie for dessert though. Dirty bitch. 

if there is a young lass in there on her own you need to report it'  sort it out , the rest of us wont forget if it goes tits up DO IT NOW

Just now, bolton_blondie said:

He was a villager. Traitor moved out. Surprised we've let him back in to be honest. 

Ah I didn’t know that. Suspect our paths may have crossed then 

2 hours ago, Dimron said:

People are weird

I live in a Lincolnshire village and love the characters, I am on the Parish Council and get loads of complaints as if we are some kind of police service.

There is a bloke who deals in ex-military vehicles and drives to the pub every Saturday dinner time in a light infantry tank

Another who does grass track racing and is always rebuilding cars in his drive (my neighbour)

The small holding keeps losing sheep and geese into gardens and into the High Street

Then there's me... 

Thankful for small mercies, you could have Joe Mangle living next door 😁

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

We have the Fritzels mark ll living next door:

They have a sheep dog that's never been for a walk, looks like a huge black & White barrel. He only picks the dog shit up every few months, just puts builders gloves on, netto bag and pops them in. 

The neighbours also have girl in the house who as also never been out, she doesn't go to school, I reckon she is about 13 or 14 years old. We have only seen her through the window, when she spots us coming up the path she ducks down really quick like I am the leccy man from the 70's. 

The Fritzels mk ll, weird as fuck they are, the women looks as though she has a ginger helmet on, but that's her hair. 

Had an Amazon parcel left there before xmas, went to collect it and the door opened about 6 inches and this little hand just popped the parcel to me, I never saw a fucking thing but a hand. 

The bloke built a 2nd hand conservatory, never put the footings in or anything, the grass was still on the inside, he mowed it then popped some plywood down, I kid you fucking not, got photo evidence I took from my bedroom window, he's also built a load of sheds at the side of the house out of scrap wood, looks like a shanty town, he's joined them all together and he's also the caretaker at the local primary school.

I can see this lot being on news at 10 in a few years.

I deliver in Leigh, whereabouts is it? I'd love a look 😁

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

😁 got caught once. On my birthday as well. Wasn’t the surprise I was expecting 

Me and the missus rented a house at 4 lane ends when we first got together, neighbours popped round after about a month and asked me if I could tell the missus to calm it down a bit at night, i was well fucking chuffed.

After a bit she popped round again with the daughter, who was fit as fook, mother was decent as well. 

I got it after a bit, the fuckers were on their own and not getting any, No way could i offer them a service , i had my hands full and my bucket and half was nearly empty.

Edited by Mr Grey
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I deliver in Leigh, whereabouts is it? I'd love a look 😁

It's no 2, but I'm not telling you the street, but it's a cul-de-sac cos I'm posh 😁

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Me and the missus rented a house at 4 lane ends when we first got together, neighbours popped round after about a month and asked me if I could tell the missus to calm it down a bit at night, i was well fucking chuffed.

After a bit she popped round again with the daughter, who was fit as fook, mother was decent as well. 

I got it after a bit, the fuckets were on their own and not getting any, No way could i offer them a service , i had my hands full and my bucket and half was nearly empty.

😁 I would have been plotting almost immediately. Not a trait I’m proud of at all. 

my old man was a scoundrel too 

43 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

😁 I would have been plotting almost immediately. Not a trait I’m proud of at all. 

my old man was a scoundrel too 

Word is a blue historical plaque is being commissioned up rivvy car park in tribute to your owd fella 😁

10 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

if there is a young lass in there on her own you need to report it' 

sort it out , the rest of us wont forget if it goes tits up

DO IT NOW

She's not on her own, she's being held hostage off Mrs Helmut and Herr Fritzel.

Seriously though something is going on, but how do you prove it, it's got to come to a head at some point.

Anyone who builds a fucking conservatory with a lawn inside is either a genius or a complete nutter, my money is on the latter.

Edited by Mr Grey
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Word is a blue historical plaque is being commissioned up rivvy car park in tribute to your owd fella 😁

....and Penny Flash, Moses Gate country park and the Butterfly sanctuary at Queens park 😏

Edited by Mr Grey