Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere A

DomRepWanderer

1 hour ago, paulhanley said:

I wonder where Mr Skiprat of Birkenhead is this evening?

Funny what sticks in the mind.

Enjoy the play offs and your dogfight with Morecambe with your League 2 manager and players. 

Wonder where Mr Crawford is as well! Well done Hilly hopefully job completed in play offs 

3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Wonder where Mr Crawford is as well! Well done Hilly hopefully job completed in play offs 

I hope Morecambe see them off in the play offs. Every chance they will on current form. 

The lesson learned for Tranmere is that they can have their occasional moments of cockiness against us but in the long-run they'll always be left in our wake.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

I hope Morecambe see them off in the play offs. Every chance they will on current form. 

The lesson learned for Tranmere is that they can have their occasional moments of cockiness against us but in the long-run they'll always be left in our wake.

I love you away from politics you daft mad cunt 🥰🥰🥰

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I love you away from politics you daft mad cunt 🥰🥰🥰

Its all about the football today Spider.

This clever Birkenhead cunt stuck in my mind from that dark evening in January when they beat us at their shithole of a ground. I hope he gets notifications of replies to his post in his emails or something. Just to rub his nose in on this fine footballing day.

• Site Supporter

This clever Birkenhead cunt stuck in my mind from that dark evening in January when they beat us at their shithole of a ground. I hope he gets notifications of replies to his post in his emails or something. Just to rub his nose in on this fine footballing day.

You may need to private message him. I think we all might need to. 🤣

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Get stuck in to the cunt from all of us 😁😁

Let me say this, lads: my 14 year old lad is absolutely beside himself with joy right now. Keeps bursting into promotion songs and hugging his daft old dad.

I’m out of words. This is what it’s all about. It wouldn’t feel any better if we’d won the European cup. We’re together, United, joyful at the achievement of OUR team, OUR club, and everyone else can fuck the fucking fuck right off

Best, day, ever

Get stuck in to the cunt from all of us 😁😁

Let me say this, lads: my 14 year old lad is absolutely beside himself with joy right now. Keeps bursting into promotion songs and hugging his daft old dad.

I’m out of words. This is what it’s all about. It wouldn’t feel any better if we’d won the European cup. We’re together, United, joyful at the achievement of OUR team, OUR club, and everyone else can fuck the fucking fuck right off

Best, day, ever

They made it as stress free a day as it could possibly have been - and that was very unexpected. Sit back and watch the play offs, Champions League and Euros now. Anticipate the new signings and get used to being a club with aspiration again.

Meanwhile at Prenton Park it's all going sour.

https://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s383.htm?730,16981370

Just now, kent_white said:

I've dropped him a line. Wasn't there a Morecambe fan on here as well? 

Ah well done. I am about to do the same. 

Didn't see a Morecambe fan but I'll give them a free pass. Not in the same category as this shower - celebrating like they'd won the Champions League because they stopped us moving from 97 to 100 points that year. Sums them up.

• Site Supporter

They made it as stress free a day as it could possibly have been - and that was very unexpected. Sit back and watch the play offs, Champions League and Euros now. Anticipate the new signings and get used to being a club with aspiration again.

Thats the massive surprise 

from 20 minutes on this was never in doubt 

Weirdly, the masochistic in you wanted it to go the wire

But in truth today was the dream scenario 

Thank fuck

Im getting right pissed

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

I’m loving this post from Tranmereways:

So in January Bolton were 5th from bottom and we were in the autos. So they get new players in and move on the dead wood. What do we do, sign on loan one of their dead wood. The writing was on the wall then. 

I may have had a wry smile.

Thank fuck

Im getting right pissed

Aye what a day to finally wallop someone. Different in so many ways to last time we got out of this league in 88 at Wrexham.

...... Summer of 88 - signing Phil Brown and Barry Cowdrill for the new year back in Div 3. A lifetime ago!

Thank fuck

Im getting right pissed

Was still nervous at 3-0 but that lovely 4th settled them nerves. Looking forward to the play offs relaxed and Tranmere getting hammered. 

renewed season ticket earlier this week and can’t wait to get back. Only been two home matches since the Premier League but buzzing about next season already

7 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Ah well done. I am about to do the same. 

Didn't see a Morecambe fan but I'll give them a free pass. Not in the same category as this shower - celebrating like they'd won the Champions League because they stopped us moving from 97 to 100 points that year. Sums them up.

I’ve just popped along and wished them well 😎