Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, green genie said:

Their Covid deathrate about to take a spike 

The Mrs knows a few Russians from when she worked on cruises, one lives in one of the bigger cities in Siberia, Irkutsk 

No one gives a fuck, life goes on like before, gigs and everything, not a mask in sight, apparently

• Members
7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

The Mrs knows a few Russians from when she worked on cruises, one lives in one of the bigger cities in Siberia, Irkutsk 

No one gives a fuck, life goes on like before, gigs and everything, not a mask in sight, apparently

Russians are something else

I heard of this one bird who was shagging her bit on the side in a van, in the park and she wasn’t bothered about this masked runner watching them from behind a tree

2 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

Coincidentally, a programme on channel 5 at 4.55. Tony Robinson on a train journey in Russia. He meets Barry from Bolton who owns a cafe in Vladivostok. Anyone know him?

Yeah, he played Baldrick in Black Adder.

• Site Supporter

Could go the wrong way for Putin this.

Remember a documentary a while back: it was sort of suggested that something like this could happen. 

Also suggested that as soon as his authority is weakened/questioned that it was highly likely someone would pop him full of lead.

When i was a kid 17, i got left behind in Hong Kong on my own

woke up in a hospital room next to a Russian guy who had also had emergency surgery

his mates from his ship came every day and brought me allsorts , American cigs ,booze and enough fruit in jars to start a market stall

Fantastic people , no common language , and the little carving that my friend Alexander had made for his daughter but gave to me sits next to my fireplace every day

1 minute ago, crawshawbooth said:

When i was a kid 17, i got left behind in Hong Kong on my own

woke up in a hospital room next to a Russian guy who had also had emergency surgery

his mates from his ship came every day and brought me allsorts , American cigs ,booze and enough fruit in jars to start a market stall

Fantastic people , no common language , and the little carving that my friend Alexander had made for his daughter but gave to me sits next to my fireplace every day

Far too much detail has been left out here