Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, athywhite1958 said:

How the fuck can that mad cunt say the Ukranians are using their kids as human shields, more proof he is absolutely stark raving mad, cunt

When your country-folk believe every word you say, then you say whatever you want then to believe. 

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Oh aye, that's reet. It was I who christened Biden 'Sleepy Joe'. The man is fucking useless. Just a puppet being controlled by his communist VP and that odious pair of cunts, Pelosi and Schumer.

So you are the one who decides what is the barometer for politics these days are you? I thought it was that superior cunt who is no longer in Crawley?

Again, stop bringing me into spats.

I think you're a political loon bag who'd be all over Putin like a cheap perfume if you were Russian.

But I've never called you a cunt. 

Fucking my Pension up good and proper this, it had just recovered from Carona FFS.

The long term economic impact of this will be horrendous , which I know sounds callous but there will not be a winner from this. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I've got a link to a video showing the aftermath of a battle in Hostomel (North West Kiev) Its grim to say the least. 

Not sure if I'd be allowed to show it on here???

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/t6cxq1/russians_after_trying_to_storm_hostomel/

Not for the squeamish.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Ani said:

Fucking my Pension up good and proper this, it had just recovered from Carona FFS.

The long term economic impact of this will be horrendous , which I know sounds callous but there will not be a winner from this. 

Just a few weeks back I shifted some of my pension into green companies. Hopefully they will get a boost, and even some of the oil companies are doing OK with the price rises.

I'm sure things will bounce back fairly quickly. Just avoid anything Russian. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I've got a link to a video showing the aftermath of a battle in Hostomel (North West Kiev) Its grim to say the least. 

Not sure if I'd be allowed to show it on here???

Put a disclaimer/warning before it 

19 minutes ago, Ani said:

If you have access to your online pension you can change your investments to cash related investments which wont gain you anything but on the same score you wont have big losses. Once there is stability you can then move them back again

Mine take 3 days to move and you can end up still getting burned but if you act early enough and try and get them moved when you can see major hits coming you can ride these hits until you retire

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can't be arsed downloading the app to verify age. Quite glad in a way, shows there are decent checks in place. 

If you go down the replies, you’ll see the video. Anyone not wanting to watch it, don’t.

5 minutes ago, masi 51 said:

If you have access to your online pension you can change your investments to cash related investments which wont gain you anything but on the same score you wont have big losses. Once there is stability you can then move them back again

Mine take 3 days to move and you can end up still getting burned but if you act early enough and try and get them moved when you can see major hits coming you can ride these hits until you retire

Yeah I looked into during the virus as always by the time I realise it has already dropped so as TMGJ implies only option now is to tough it out. FTSE 5% down last 2 days 

32 minutes ago, Ani said:

Think the better outcome for your pension would be WW3 rather than years of economic sanctions.Millions might die but your pension could be £30 a week more

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Yeah I looked into during the virus as always by the time I realise it has already dropped so as TMGJ implies only option now is to tough it out. FTSE 5% down last 2 days 

Think it dropped 3% on the fire at the power plant may recover Monday but it may drop another25% in the coming months

I would try and protect your investments until all this shit is over

5% you can ride out

• Members
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

That useless he knocked off the last president off a second term. 

Useless.

Commie 😂 Shall we have a look at the last president

E5976D00-EC83-4DDB-AE13-2BD2713C4FB3.thumb.jpeg.13eed12c67d36bcdbb1ad96ba239ccd2.jpeg
Now who’s the commie

Don’t bring a didgeridoo to a gun fight 

@Spider where’s that father Ted picture

WTF are you papping about? The commie is Kamala Harris - where the fuck have you been? You can deflect and attempt to deceive all you want. The reason Putin has been so emboldened is because the current leader of the free world is a past it, doddering old fool who he does not respect. Putin thinks he can now do whatever he wants without any fear of a US response.

Believe what you want mate. Ganja may help ;)

• Members
Just now, bolty58 said:

WTF are you papping about? The commie is Kamala Harris - where the fuck have you been? You can deflect and attempt to deceive all you want. The reason Putin has been so emboldened is because the current leader of the free world is a past it, doddering old fool who he does not respect. Putin thinks he can now do whatever he wants without any fear of a US response.

Believe what you want mate. Ganja may help ;)

I know you’re referring to her as a commie my point is you were so quick to praise trump and his years to quickly shit on Biden for no other reason other than he’s a democrat who you think is best pals with Pelosi and Clooney oh and he’s sleepy 

If anyone is a commie it’s Trump is the referring to Putin as a genius but you’re not ready to have that conversation.

Ganja is great for sun stroke. Give it a whirl