Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

There's a fair bit of ethnic cleansing going on in Russia with an estimated 40 times more  eastern Tatars and Kazakhs (both predominantly Muslim) being sent to the frontline and dying than Russki's from the western areas of Moscow and St Petersburg.

Add to that clearing out the prisons and it's all starting to look like social engineering on a grand scale.

10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

DeSantis is a loon, almost as bad as Trump but he got in so fuck knows.

Are the folk of Florida so easily led?

Yes , but also remember ha does sound bites, he signs legislation which makes the headlines and makes the numbnuts happy, it then enters the court system and it a lot get thrown out for being unconstitutional, but said numbnuts have get passed the first bit, and never seem to find out that it was all bullshit.

Edited by tyldesley_white

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

We had Boris as leader

Voting in absolute fruitcakes based on shit slogans is not an American monopoly by any stretch

DeSantis like to use the word "woke " over , and over again

This Lady came unstuck with it yesterday also includes a bit about DeSantis. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Lordy lordy

Absolutely no expert on flying fighter jets, but that just looks like the pilot was pissed to me, or texting whilst flying.

Either way, if Russians were flying drones that close to US airspace you’d expect them to be trying to knowkcnthem out of the sky. Fairs fair.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Absolutely no expert on flying fighter jets, but that just looks like the pilot was pissed to me, or texting whilst flying.

Either way, if Russians were flying drones that close to US airspace you’d expect them to be trying to knowkcnthem out of the sky. Fairs fair.

I kind of think they were thinking "let's see what happens if we try this..."

They can be even more reckless than they are normally as its unmanned, but I think the actual impact was pilot error. Clearly trying to douse the drone in dumped fuel and fucked it up. And I've no doubt US pilots especially would be acting the goat as well if roles were reversed.

16 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

They can be even more reckless than they are normally as its unmanned, but I think the actual impact was pilot error. Clearly trying to douse the drone in dumped fuel and fucked it up. And I've no doubt US pilots especially would be acting the goat as well if roles were reversed.

Aye. Tom Cruise would just shoot the commie mo'fo out of the sky 

29 minutes ago, Spider said:

Our man in the sheds take on it

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Was there impact then? Not clear on the vid, and the telly sort of suggesting it was just the fuel spraying.

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I saw one had a curve on it, but assumed it was camera effects or some such after the spraying!

Certainly a poor bit of flying then in putting his own aircraft at risk.

I expected the US would release some footage to help prove their case, it really doesn't show the Russians in a very good light at all. They're pretty reckless with manned recon flights as well but this is next level.

As our man in the shed says though, it won't lead to an escalation. I'd like to see a photo of the damage done to the Flanker though, for sure