Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

6 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Also the US military will tell you jack shit unless "THEY" want you to know. So with this footage from the Raptor was sending message to the Russians.

Oh for sure, they certainly turned it around for public consumption quickly! Would never have seen the light of day if it was the other way round 😃

I know it's mixing threads, but just can't reconcile how advanced some of this technology and capability is... yet no-one has a clue where MH370 is.

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Oh for sure, they certainly turned it around for public consumption quickly! Would never have seen the light of day if it was the other way round 😃

I know it's mixing threads, but just can't reconcile how advanced some of this technology and capability is... yet no-one has a clue where MH370 is.

Someone knows.

But we won’t find out

42 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

https://www.forces.net/ukraine/watch-ukraine-steps-its-air-defences

MH370 is parked up next to Shergar's field, on Lord Lucan's island estate.

13 minutes ago, Spider said:

Someone knows.

But we won’t find out

What pain those families must have been through, their loved ones basically becoming a mystery and a conspiracy theory.

Wonder if something will come out one day. I need to watch that documentary series, are the parts that washed up off Africa mentioned?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

What pain those families must have been through, their loved ones basically becoming a mystery and a conspiracy theory.

Wonder if something will come out one day. I need to watch that documentary series, are the parts that washed up off Africa mentioned?

They are. The documentary is ok but the main guy on it is a bit noncey

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

‘Facing human waves from mud clogged trenches’

It’s probably quite effective. 19th century weapons against 19th century tactics.

Stalingrad all over again

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, BobyBrno said:

Russia has one unlimited resource. Humans. Putin will sacrifice them mercilessly. They do have a history of it. They had no choice in WWII and it worked. 

100%

Russian mentality is still one of hardship and struggle yet with an unquestioned dedication to mother Russia 

Their tactics are older than the weapons. Send men out to take fire, make a note of where the enemy guns are, then encircle them with more men.

Death by a million sacrifices.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

100%

Russian mentality is still one of hardship and struggle yet with an unquestioned dedication to mother Russia 

Their tactics are older than the weapons. Send men out to take fire, make a note of where the enemy guns are, then encircle them with more men.

It is relentless and massively outnumbered Ukrainian forces are simply gunning them down. Eventually the scale of numbers means the Ukraine army have to retreat in areas.  The sheer numbers of wounded and killed the Russians are willing to accept for small gains is barbaric. Backward soviet thinking, it's nuts.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

100%

Learned it from the Zulus.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The extra weapons being sent will hopefully tip the balance and allow Ukraine to inflict even greater losses on the enemy.

Sounds cruel, but it hopefully would end the war that bit sooner, and perhaps save lives on the whole.

I hope so. The lunatics in the GOP are all for stopping support for Ukraine so if they get in next time it leaves less than 2 years.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I hope so. The lunatics in the GOP are all for stopping support for Ukraine so if they get in next time it leaves less than 2 years.

Not quite true, as discussed previously. 

I put a link up, it's worth a quick gander.

Plenty of republicans don't agree with RD. Added pressure from NATO would also mean they don't drop out.

The video of the Ruskies attacking an American drone will also rile up some of those nationalist red necks. 

Also, the concerns about China and Russia getting closer will keep America concerned.

Really don't see th'Americans withdrawing. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not quite true, as discussed previously. 

I put a link up, it's worth a quick gander.

Plenty of republicans don't agree with RD. Added pressure from NATO would also mean they don't drop out.

The video of the Ruskies attacking an American drone will also rile up some of those nationalist red necks. 

Also, the concerns about China and Russia getting closer will keep America concerned.

Really don't see th'Americans withdrawing. 

I hope you are right pal because they are fighting and deserve our support. The fall of Ukraine would not stop there for sure.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, tyldesley_white said:

Yes, but its only 4 MIGS , hardly a war turning event

Only heard it on the news and didnt know it was only 4, but i think it makes it much more likely others follow?