Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I think I've said it before, in my opinion the undoing of the European Community project was the eastwards expansion and incorporating slavic states such as Romania and Bulgaria unbalancing its labour markets and economies. Therefore if Putin rolls his tanks over the borders we should let him have them back (in return for some back-door preferential gas supplies), we should certainly not put any of our armed forces personnel at risk. Can't see Biden committing neither.

“We should let him have them back”

we?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
6 hours ago, Cheese said:

No different to any other war really. He'd be a shit Military Commander if he said "We surrender because our troops don't want to be put in danger".

I know I just like him saying I have to calm people down over the possibility of a Russian invasion and attack and says fuck it we’ll go out swinging rather than a diplomatic answer.

• Members
51 minutes ago, Spider said:

Vlad is coming.

Theres blood in the water amongst the Europeans.

Theyll roll over the border relatively unopposed.

The Spider

Ukraine just laid down 400km anti tank trenches 

Be calling the Vietcong next asking for the PDF’s for bouncing bettys 

Honeywell - who many will have a central heating thermostat made by them. They make components for landmines. They split all the various parts fabrication amongst various companies, so no company can be ditectly accused of making landmines, "we just provide ball-bearings probably for washing machines or whatever - definitely not for that landmine contract..." 

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Honeywell - who many will have a central heating thermostat made by them. They make components for landmines. They split all the various parts fabrication amongst various companies, so no company can be ditectly accused of making landmines, "we just provide ball-bearings probably for washing machines or whatever - definitely not for that landmine contract..." 

did they not question it when no cunt was buying a washing machine but sales of pressure pads were through the roof?

18 minutes ago, Rudy said:

did they not question it when no cunt was buying a washing machine but sales of pressure pads were through the roof?

I think tampons are frowned upon these days aren't they? Hence pads, a shame as If a girl has a tammy in you can still do stuff. I've read in Catholic Times girls are often up for it when 'on' - sommat to do with the thought pregnancy is unlikely. What's that got to do with landmines though?

Edit: And every man worth his salt should've had ketchup on his hotdog at least eight times.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I think tampons are frowned upon these days aren't they? Hence pads, a shame as If a girl has a tammy in you can still do stuff. I've read in Catholic Times girls are often up for it when 'on' - sommat to do with the thought pregnancy is unlikely. What's that got to do with landmines though?

Edit: And every man worth his salt should've had ketchup on his hotdog at least eight times.

Well either way they’re getting covered in blood 

• Site Supporter

I watched the man who saved the world- quite apt for what is going on now.

Vlad is cacking it because its not all going swimmingly back at home, and it suits to prolonge the idea that the west on the doorstep is somehow a massive threat.

Kleptocracy there and within some of his buffer zone allies, and any attempt to move the other way to a more open and accountable system would see them weaken and quickly be taken down.

So sabre rattling it is.

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Well either way they’re getting covered in blood 

I snapped my banjo string once, and when blood came gushing out of this girl I pretended to be concerned thinking I had done sommat to her - then realised it was mine. I almost fainted, three month layoff and eventually frenulopasty surgery.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I snapped my banjo string once, and when blood came gushing out of this girl I pretended to be concerned thinking I had done sommat to her - then realised it was mine. I almost fainted, three month layoff and eventually frenulopasty surgery.

deliverance banjo GIF

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Is reading this and involuntarily crossing your legs a normal reaction or just my reaction?

Just now, MickyD said:

Is reading this and involuntarily crossing your legs a normal reaction or just my reaction?

It was like the two ends were being electrocuted if they got touched, in the end I had three different blokes touch my nob. I was very grateful the surgeon was a Mrs Mobb - and then found out last minute some bloke trainee would do it under her guidance. I was out in the pub later that evening with a bandaged cock and the anesthetic wore off...it hurt and rendered me temporarily impotent.

• Site Supporter

Just watching warship, life at sea.

HMS Northumberland and its merlin helicopter just found a Russian sub, which is supposed to be very difficult to find. Filmed with its periscope up.

It's been monitoring the sub and is closing on it now to put the willies up them.

Then bang! As per the news.

Take that Putin you cunt, well find you, hunt you down, and ram the fuck out of you!😁

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

As soon as the weather improves, they’ll roll into Ukraine and it’ll be done and dusted within a fortnight,

Russian agents supposedly already there looking to "attack" or "provoke" Russian aggression by making if look like a Ukraine act of aggression, making retaliation justified.

Fwiw, I don't think they will.

Never get his pipeline then, and we'll be in Spring soon, so some demand for gas will be lost.