Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stevenage (H)

Burndens Bogs

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Agreed - the West Ham lad too, even though he's a bit rash sometimes.  Add MM to that, pity they are all on loan as things stand. We've had weaker players than those 3 in championship matches. 

Get promotion and a good chance we see them next season 

Eyre just said they are all playing well.  I love his positivity but my god, nobody's having a nightmare but only Baptiste and John are playing to their potential, possibly Thomasson too.  Everyone else needs to step up, MM having a nightmare so far.  Dont know if there's a wind advantage to Stevenage but it looks that way.

Just now, Johnnyrotten said:

Eyre just said they are all playing well.  I love his positivity but my god, nobody's having a nightmare but only Baptiste and John are playing to their potential, possibly Thomasson too.  Everyone else needs to step up, MM having a nightmare so far.  Dont know if there's a wind advantage to Stevenage but it looks that way.

Maddison seems to be trying too hard to force play .

Just now, Johnnyrotten said:

OK correction MM is having a nightmare 😀  He'll be fine, just picking up on Eyre saying they're all playing well.

Just now, Eddie said:

If Isgrove had had Maddison’s half he’d be getting pelters! Clearly there’s more to come from him but he looks way off the pace. Hope he improves in the second half

Who knows how unfit or ring rusty he us, but we absolutely know he has the ability so it's about time to get up to speed.