Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We control the game, we control the tempo, pace, intensity it’s all us.  Everyone knows their role, everyone knows where their teammates are, how they want the ball, their positions at corners, set

There was a young lad from Westhoughton Whose defending was oft judged as awesome With 11 Nicky Hunt's We'd beat every cunt And be nailed-on league champions by Autumn     I'll

Manager of 2nd in the League saying "we're a level above" anything they've faced this season. That'll fucking do for me.  

On 07/03/2021 at 12:05, Good Knee said:

75 years to the dsyof the Burnden disaster. 

Unfortunately when our Sir Nat passed we had a disaster against Chelsea at home, fingers crossed we can get a better result tonight.

27 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Unfortunately when our Sir Nat passed we had a disaster against Chelsea at home, fingers crossed we can get a better result tonight.

Yep total rubbish from minute 1 - let’s hope we put on a better show of respect tonight

• Site Supporter

They'll come to defend, despite this Mullin mon, so a bit of trickery from Dapo, this time scoring rather than hitting the post again.

1-0 win.

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

They'll come to defend, despite this Mullin mon, so a bit of trickery from Dapo, this time scoring rather than hitting the post again.

1-0 win.

He's due some luck in front of goal , full credit to him for having a pop.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I presume that there will be only one goal between the sides, and unlike Meghan & Harry, we will be more powerful than the Cambridge’s.   

(Just made that up, can you tell?)

yes

Im glad Fonz is back for Isgrove. Seems to be general acceptance that Isgrove had his best game Saturday but im still not convinced by him. His free kicks and corners are shite and he doesn't get any decent service into the box. Declan John's corners much better at Oldham so continue where we left off there 

It's promising that we've been able to put a settled side out with few changes in recent games, it has certainly been a factor in our surge up the table imo.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Set my shit fan Spidey senses tingling.

On it like a tramp on chips

Do you have to place a bet? Surely at least a tenner?

47 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Im glad Fonz is back for Isgrove. Seems to be general acceptance that Isgrove had his best game Saturday but im still not convinced by him. His free kicks and corners are shite and he doesn't get any decent service into the box. Declan John's corners much better at Oldham so continue where we left off there 

Agree on that Max, Isgrove is busy but his final ball is rarely productive. I’d personally rather see either Maddison or Arthur in instead of Fonz too because he goes missing too much. Let’s just hope he turns it on tonight and proves me wrong!

• Horwich unpinned this topic