Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

55 minutes ago, Spider said:

They’re raised being told about how great America is, and how that greatness was based on gunslinging heroes riding west.

They’re in love with guns. Simple as that.

Guns don't kill.

Dickheads with guns kill.

Just ban dickheads.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, gonzo said:

Not while the NRA plough dough in they wont :(

Leaders of the free world this lot.

Of course. 

Can you imagine if it was decided to have one though- the nra could spend its time arguing for and vice versa.

If they vote to keep them, then fine. 

• Members
9 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

Don't worry the answer will be on Hunters laptop, everything is on Hunters laptop it would seem

Ignoring the flippancy of your comment (the Biden's will get theirs, don't you worry), I concede that if ever the fucking idiots over there manage to get their shit together and do something about gun control it will almost certainly have to be under the Democrats - if they could find a leader strong enough (guffaws for the present pitiful shower) and able to be given a cast iron security blanket.

No way under the GOP.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Instutionalised police coaching to target black folk now.

How about they've just simply got a number of bad coppers amongst their ranks, like we have.

Or the cops look at folk and have to make an instant decision as to whether that person is likely to cause them injury by any means. If yes, neutralise the danger to ensure you and your colleagues get to clock off and go home to families. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Or the cops look at folk and have to make an instant decision as to whether that person is likely to cause them injury by any means. If yes, neutralise the danger to ensure you and your colleagues get to clock off and go home to families. 

I'd agree normally, but having seen a chunk of the body cam footage, there is no excuse.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Even if it turns out he's done something truly horrific, they have to be better than that.

5 officers that could well go down for life.

Sending 5 darkies down is racist

• Site Supporter

Just seen the video of this . 
Jesus wept 

totally get the “ instant decision “ in cases where’s it appropriate but this is just a beating of a man on the floor screaming for his mam 

More like a punishment beating than an arrest . 

• Site Supporter
  • Members
10 hours ago, MickyD said:

Yes Micky, precisely - every fucker they stop is likely to be a nutjob with a gun. I am sure the "Fuck that, I'm getting in first" attitude is influenced by the possibility of being shot.

Not condoning by the way, just contemplating why so many of these incidents. Relieved when I heard that the five cops were Afro American. I was worried that even more cringeworthy posturing before football matches might ensue.

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Yes Micky, precisely - every fucker they stop is likely to be a nutjob with a gun. I am sure the "Fuck that, I'm getting in first" attitude is influenced by the possibility of being shot.

Not condoning by the way, just contemplating why so many of these incidents. Relieved when I heard that the five cops were Afro American. I was worried that even more cringeworthy posturing before football matches might ensue.

So you’re NOT a fan of cringeworthy posturing at the footy then?

Good to hear.

69F4E1F7-51FE-42B3-8885-E80F9FF65899.webp

60687C29-A2F1-4233-A8CA-C700424240FB.jpeg

Edited by Spider

Interesting that folk think this is the time to express ‘relief’, or attempt to prove a point that the scumbag inside for Floyd’s murder wasn’t racist. 

Don’t think I’ll be watching that video, from family accounts he seems a gem of a man. 

Not a clue where to begin with the claim the coppers were just trying to make it home to their families 😬

Let’s see if they end up with life inside 🤞