Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

On 25/01/2023 at 16:03, Spider said:

They’re raised being told about how great America is, and how that greatness was based on gunslinging heroes riding west.

They’re in love with guns. Simple as that.

I was reading something the other day about how the 'Wild West' wasn't actually that wild - and head a much lower murder rate per capita than today's US. 

8 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Interesting that folk think this is the time to express ‘relief’, or attempt to prove a point that the scumbag inside for Floyd’s murder wasn’t racist. 

Don’t think I’ll be watching that video, from family accounts he seems a gem of a man. 

Not a clue where to begin with the claim the coppers were just trying to make it home to their families 😬

Let’s see if they end up with life inside 🤞

I’ve yet to see anything that makes him a racist. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, royal white said:

Didn't follow the court action, and don't know what it revealed, but the murder in and of itself wasn't necessarily a "racist" attack purely because it was one colour on another.

Can't be arsed trawling through it all, but if it was found to be, then fair enough.

Murder is shocking, no matter what it's motive.

27 minutes ago, royal white said:

As far as I know there wasn't any evidence. Unless there's something I've missed that came out about him, then there's no way of knowing. Regardless, a white copper murdering a black person will always be more triggering for folk for understandable historical reasons. Many people just struggle to understand that and want proof he was a racist. Then using this particular case to prove that he wasn't just seems a bit strange, IMO. 

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Even though the coppers were black they were probably more inclined to think this dude was worth a beating becasue he was black.

Profiling innit. Doesnt matter who's doing the profiling.

Black on black?

5 on 1?

Where’ve I seen that before on the internet?

• Members
16 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Interesting that folk think this is the time to express ‘relief’, or attempt to prove a point that the scumbag inside for Floyd’s murder wasn’t racist. 

WTF are you on about? Who has tried to prove that? Please point out precisely who.

You and I would probably prefer that he got the lethal injection or hung. Someone on here doesn't?

Saint George Floyd was the polar opposite of a saint but did not deserve to die like he did. I still can't get over the murderers colleagues not shoving the fucker off Floyd.

For a start we wouldn't have had to abide all the hypocrites virtue signalling.

On 30/01/2023 at 01:15, bolty58 said:

WTF are you on about? Who has tried to prove that? Please point out precisely who.

You and I would probably prefer that he got the lethal injection or hung. Someone on here doesn't?

Saint George Floyd was the polar opposite of a saint but did not deserve to die like he did. I still can't get over the murderers colleagues not shoving the fucker off Floyd.

For a start we wouldn't have had to abide all the hypocrites virtue signalling.

This is the post when he finally lost what is left of his tiny little flip flop mind

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Jesus wept. 
I’m hoping someone is going to say I’ve been duped and this isn’t real, but apparently it is . 

Unbelievable. They literally could have just thrown a blanket over him and he's going nowhere. Or just walk behind him until he wears himself out. So many options preferrable to shooting him dead.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Jesus wept. 
I’m hoping someone is going to say I’ve been duped and this isn’t real, but apparently it is . 

Cop’s thought, “What does my training say?”

Is he armed? Check

Is he trying to escape? Check

Shoot the cunt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...