Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Site Supporter

Just looked; Trump’s nett worth is reported as being $2.5billion so he’s been fined 0.2% of his worth.

I’m not sure he’ll be that arsed.

Edited by MickyD
Change mill to bill

• Members
10 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

He could have brought a deformation case against her, but strangely he didn't. I wonder why ? because the Don loves to sue, but not in this case all very strange. 

So she had deformities did she? Or did she cause him to have deformities? Interesting stuff.

• Members
4 hours ago, Spider said:

Growing? Or just the same swivel-eyed barn full of inbred rednecks?

Think we know.

Interesting that you only seem to throw bricks in this direction.

You see nothing to criticise from the other side I take it? Personal opinion or being led by the nose by a left leaning media?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, MickyD said:

Just looked; Trump’s nett worth is reported as being $2.5billion so he’s been fined 0.2% of his worth.

oh he will

For Trumpites (Trumpingtons?) interview with a Rebublican on here which is an interesting listen defending Trump and slating the American justice system as well. Heard a good piece of Radio 4 this morning about how Nixon wouldn't have been impeached in 2023 because there isn't the consensus politically and amongst the American people that breaking the law - or any transgressions - have a line. Worth a listen, whatever side of the culture war you are on.

15 hours ago, MickyD said:

Common mistake, I’ve done it myself. For comparison, though, if he was worth $2.5 million. The percentage as you say would mean a fine of $50,000 or about £39,000. (Or is it $5000 - £3900) Even for a millionaire that doesn’t seem a a lot for a serious sexual assault. Reputation would be a more serious penalty.

For normal people.

Edited by BobyBrno

• Members
18 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

Common mistake, I’ve done it myself. For comparison, though, if he was worth $2.5 million. The percentage as you say would mean a fine of $50,000 or about £39,000. (Or is it $5000 - £3900) Even for a millionaire that doesn’t seem a a lot for a serious sexual assault. Reputation would be a more serious penalty.

For normal people.

Won't change a thing on this occasion. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to the leftie BS just sees this as a never ending witch hunt which has degraded and devalued the US justice system will still vote Trump anyway (if he is the nomination). Let's hope a few more 'middle ground' types see it this way and get him over the line. The entertainment value alone would be fantastic. All that crying into chardonnay.

If nothing else, this persistent wave of attacks is a cast iron indicator of how much they fear him.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Won't change a thing on this occasion. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to the leftie BS just sees this as a never ending witch hunt which has degraded and devalued the US justice system will still vote Trump anyway (if he is the nomination). Let's hope a few more 'middle ground' types see it this way and get him over the line. The entertainment value alone would be fantastic. All that crying into chardonnay.

If nothing else, this persistent wave of attacks is a cast iron indicator of how much they fear him.

He is to be feared. Absolutely.

Especially if you live in New Mexico. Which he thinks is actual Mexico.

46 minutes ago, Spider said:

He is to be feared. Absolutely.

Especially if you live in New Mexico. Which he thinks is actual Mexico.

Or Colorado, where Trump wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans at bay.

11 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You’ll be telling us the election was stolen soon enough

• Members
18 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

You’ll be telling us the election was stolen soon enough

No I won't.

18 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

How ironic it is watching a poster calling for water canons and tasers for all the ‘lefty’ protesters. 

Then jumping to the defence of these guys the next ….

897E687F-EDC2-423B-8C5F-A936784D6D85.webp

Go on then. Show me where. Thought not.

All of that shite that went on played into the hands of repulsive bastards like Pelosi.

They are fucking loons as are The Proud Boys. Pissed off at the latter as I have a black and gold Fred which I don't wear any more as I may be erroneously associated with that lot.

Still, you and the other foaming fannies carry on.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
14 hours ago, Sweep said:

Without a doubt, @bolty58will think something either "sinister" or "suspicious" occurred in that last election, that denied Trump victory 

So now you are a mind reader eh? You'll be challenging the site superbrain for supremacy soon with all of these ethereal skills.

There were undoubtedly some irregularities but I wouldn't mind betting that there are in every election anywhere.

Trump should ditch this stuck record IMO as it does not help his cause.

Doesn't change the fact that I should be most pleased to see him back. Entertainment value alone for those who it would completely piss off would be enough for me.

14 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

There were undoubtedly some irregularities 

There you go … 

19 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

No I won't.

Go on then. Show me where. Thought not.

All of that shite that went on played into the hands of repulsive bastards like Pelosi.

They are fucking loons as are The Proud Boys. Pissed off at the latter as I have a black and gold Fred which I don't wear any more as I may be erroneously associated with that lot.

Still, you and the other foaming fannies carry on.

Just you foaming mate. 5 people died during that riot, Trump knew exactly what he was doing and who he was stirring up. just enjoying the irony of you pulling your hair out every time the lefties hit the street, then jumping to Trumps defence the next. He’s a narcissistic prick. 

• Moderators
23 hours ago, bolty58 said:

No I won't.

I wouldn't worry about that 

I doubt think anyone outside the states would even notice, or care 

On 13/05/2023 at 11:01, London Wanderer said:

There you go … 

Just you foaming mate. 5 people died during that riot, Trump knew exactly what he was doing and who he was stirring up. just enjoying the irony of you pulling your hair out every time the lefties hit the street, then jumping to Trumps defence the next. He’s a narcissistic prick. 

2 of natural causes and one of an OD. Damn that Trump for not telling people not to live a healthier lifestyle.