Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Members
1 hour ago, Zico said:

Which one is which?

I thought you claimed to have finely honed detective abilities? Gimp masked and sub suited intruder and all that?

Now then, tribal loyalties aside, the best line I heard during the wash up of the Hunter Biden conviction was from Camilla Tominey.

"The choice in the US is between a man who may be serving a sentence and a man who can't finish one".

Rather good that.

Stubbornly sticking to tradition has lead to Biden standing again, you don't push out a sitting president come election time even if you should.

'Merican stupidity has lead to Trump standing, the stuff he admits to would rule out any previous Republican candidate nevermind the legal charges.

• Members
2 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

So is the American justice system now fair and trustworthy, or only in Delaware?

You can try and twist it all you want. You know full well the other has been a Democrat inspired witch hunt. 

• Moderators
On 15/06/2024 at 17:02, gonzo said:

This is just a clip from an interview with this lass. Absolutely fascinating.

I've got no idea what the point is she's trying to make 

But I think she's suggesting all the bin ladens are in it together when in fact the bin Laden family disowned Osama several years before 9/11

Otherwise I've got no idea what she's on about

• Members
6 hours ago, royal white said:

I am starting to pity Biden. They shouldn't be doing this to the poor bastard. He should be in a bath chair somewhere surrounded by nurses singing "The wheels on the bus go round and round" to him.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I am starting to pity Biden. They shouldn't be doing this to the poor bastard. He should be in a bath chair somewhere surrounded by nurses singing "The wheels on the bus go round and round" to him.

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He is though, really, in terms of his cognitive ability 

The footage of Biden at the D Day commemoration and the G7 summit is just sad

You mean the clips that were editted to remove any context?

• Site Supporter

Let's be honest, the pair of them are unsuitable to lead America.

Trump is a shoe in to win again but even if Biden wins, the next President will be unstable and unfit.

Madness

You'd have thought the dems would have put somebody foward who at least isn't one step away from a zimmer frame and a bib. I have to look away when he starts doddering about with a vacant look on his face.

Edited by deeane Koontz

• Members
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'd genuinely rather save a senile Biden shitting in his own kecks than Donald Trump firing on all cylinders. 

I still reckon the former would do less harm.

So would I, but it can't plausibly be claimed his cognitive decline isn't worse than Trump's