Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FGR Away

RUREADY2ROLL

Great win, not sure how FGR are near the top if that's how they play, didn't once look dangerous.

The ref was abysmal, why that Whitehouse wasn't booked I'll never know, looked like it should have been a pen too for us

Great volley from ED

Terrible camera angle

Only threat they had was when our passes were drilled at our own players (shin height) in the first half and when the ball was bobbling on the pitch

On 24/03/2021 at 15:40, Johnnyrotten said:

So I'm putting my pound on 0-0 h-t, 0-1 f-t and expecting neutrals to turn off after an hour due to lack of goalmouth excitement, which won't bother us as long as we pinch it.

Goal was earlier than I expected but changed by mind on the bet to 1-0 Doyle at 22/1 so I've had worse days.

Poor game, great result, that will do.

Now it is over I can enjoy it, but I wish the end of our games weren't so tense. Although we never really looked that threatened in the second half we also didn't help ourselves relieving the pressure. They were the best team I think we have faced in this league, and would likely have been a different game if their striker hadn't gone off. Think they wanted this one so badly though