Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newport (A)

Leyther_Matt

Just now, Francis Fogarty said:

If you don't fancy scrappy, and often crappy, perhaps being a Bolton fan's not for you mate.

That's how it goes down D2 way.

Have experienced it with my ex local non league team decentish squad but underperformed a lot.

Also I'm definitely 🎶Bolton til I die, I'm Bolton til I die🎶

I just hope after Friday, they’re working more on breaking teams down and if they just up the tempo a bit and ping passes about like they did against Cambridge and not slowly and sloppily like the last few games, I see no problem beating anybody. I’m fully at home with passing around at the back and keeping possession but we just seemed to slow down all through the team against Colchester. I’d actually like to see Mad start down the left as he looked really good when moved there on Friday and I’d probably use Elbow down the right because he seems quicker and more productive than Isgrove, Dapo in the 10 role and Fonz on the bench!

Just now, RatchetMan said:

put them toys back in

A reasoned response. Good ‘un.

We’re on our best run in a generation. We’re in the promotion spots and it’s in our own hands. Tranmere got only get battered everywhere they go, but their answer at 4-0 down is to bring on Ali Crawford. It’s sunny outside. It’s chocolate egg day. Go for an angry wank, go for a walk and just have a smile on your face for fucks sake. 

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

A reasoned response. Good ‘un.

We’re on our best run in a generation. We’re in the promotion spots and it’s in our own hands. Tranmere got only get battered everywhere they go, but their answer at 4-0 down is to bring on Ali Crawford. It’s sunny outside. It’s chocolate egg day. Go for an angry wank, go for a walk and just have a smile on your face for fucks sake. 

I’m perfectly happy. You’re clearly the one with issues as you seem to get arsey whenever I post something you don’t like