Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newport (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

You are a silly twat, grow some and don’t talk shit. If you don’t care fine but don’t confuse yourself with realists.

Chill out fella stop being so personal we all want the same at the end of the day.

Well that was frustrating to say the least . Enough chances to win 2 games in the first half , but the second half we just didn't come back out and created virtually nothing . 

In a bizarre way I'm glad the run has finished .The constant ' unbeaten run ' talk will have stopped and every team we play won't be extra motivated to be the team to end it , also the albatross around the players neck and pressure of keeping the run going is gone .

A poor Easter return and there's no 2 ways about that , but we dust ourselves off and go again against Harrogate.

Edited by dusan nikolic

• Site Supporter
Just now, captainmed said:

You just knew what would happen after missing one sitter after another in the first half.

Created very little after we went a goal down.

IE teams go on runs, let’s hope we’re not going to revert back.

Anyway we are still ahead on the points we have gained based on performances IMO.

Salford haven’t lost at home and Grimsby ain’t losing. Those will be tough games.

I fear the play-offs.

Salford due to lose at home, and we'd have all taken the play offs 8 weeks ago.

11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’s how we now respond 

Correct rudy

we haven’t been at races for a few weeks now but ground results and also relied on others dropping points

its a real test now hopefully kick back on against Harrogate 

Just now, Whitesince63 said:

You lot would make a saint swear with your, oh well never mind attitude. Maybe I care where you don’t?

Oh do fuck off pretending you care more than everyone else, we are all pissed off and hurt but your massive over reaction doesn't make you a super fan. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, RatchetMan said:

Yes it has. We’ve been dogshit for a while now and score nowhere near enough goals. 

I was told 1-0 leads would be enough... 

I bet you’re chuffed to bits at long long last.

Enjoy your evening.

Not going to stick around here for the overreactions and arguments tonight - utterly pointless.

Could and absolutely should have been out of sight today. Nothing to do with having a poor attack or not making enough chances. Had enough chances for an absolute rout. They've had one clear cut chance and scored it, fair enough. Infuriating for us but I think the pressure of the unbeaten run now gone could be a blessing in disguise. We can only hope. 

Nothing in the performance today had me worried, as I say, should've been an easy win. Didn't work out like that. Shit happens. It hurts. Fuck off Newport.

Go again next time. I'll keep the faith. We're still going up.

2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You lot would make a saint swear with your, oh well never mind attitude. Maybe I care where you don’t?

Yes you care a lot more than me. 

Who said 'never mind' ? 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Yes it has. We’ve been dogshit for a while now and score nowhere near enough goals. 

I was told 1-0 leads would be enough... 

I'm guessing you're not a Motivational Speaker? "You might have won 1-0, but you're fucking dogshit, and it's not good enough you useless cunts." Get a grip you deluded whopper. We're in League 2.

Edited by Cheese

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Can’t believe some of you tossers, we’ve just thrown away a game we should have won comfortably and yet you still come out with the same, well other teams didn’t win so it doesn’t matter shit. It does matter and it did on Friday and that’s 5 points thrown away but you apologists still won’t have it.

I agree! 5 points lost! The happy clappers will have loads of excuses, cant win them all, blah blah blah. Newport were shite, but, like Saturday, you dont take your chances, this is what can happen!  We have played two teams on their worst runs this season, and havent scored a goal against them! Wakey wakey guys!

5 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Well that was frustrating to say the least . Enough chances to win 2 games in the first half , but the second half we just didn't come back out and created virtually nothing . 

In a bizarre way I'm glad the run has finished .The constant ' unbeaten run ' talk will have stopped and every team we play won't be extra motivated to be the team to end it , also the albatross around the players neck and pressure of keeping the run going is gone .

A poor Easter return and there's no 2 ways about that , but we dust ourselves off and go again against Harrogate.

Yes a poor easter return but we're still well in the mix for top 3.

Incredible effort to get to where we are.

Just need to finish the job now.

COYWM