Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Salford Away

RUREADY2ROLL

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You're obsessed with telling everyone they're all wrong and you're being hard done to.

Have a life off.

I think you’ll find I’ve never told anyone they’re wrong.. I have however been told I’m a cunt for expressing my opinion. Ironic really isn’t it

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I think you’ll find I’ve never told anyone they’re wrong.. I have however been told I’m a cunt for expressing my opinion. Ironic really isn’t it

What about one of your first comments where everyone else is living in denial?

Thus you're the one living in denial.

Definitely a wum or a woman.

5 hours ago, RatchetMan said:

Better quality opposition. Havent we played Crewe twice this season and they’ve looked   a much better side each time

Have we played Crewe since January? 

Completely different team and now settled and playing to the style, think we would be far more competitive.

The squad needs some improvement to compete in league 1, but we could still do well with only 1-0 leads if our back line remains as solid.

7 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Have we played Crewe since January? 

Completely different team and now settled and playing to the style, think we would be far more competitive.

The squad needs some improvement to compete in league 1, but we could still do well with only 1-0 leads if our back line remains as solid.

Sorry bit late to the thread with this,

Should have just said "fuck off you cunt"

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

He's actually a part time PE teacher who sells drugs to kids from his BMW. In the know. 

I’ve told you once! 😂.

We are the Nathan Delfouneso of the working world. Everyone thinks we are set of lazy cunts, doing our own thing, thinking we are just showing off every now and again. But every place would be less off without us, we work hard for the team, our bosses love us, we bring out the best in everyone around us. 😉😘

• Members
1 minute ago, desperado said:

I’ve told you once! 😂.

We are the Nathan Delfouneso of the working world. Everyone thinks we are set of lazy cunts, doing our own thing, thinking we are just showing off every now and again. But every place would be less off without us, we work hard for the team, our bosses love us, we bring out the best in everyone around us. 😉😘

Sure 😏 do you still make the kids do cross country in -5° whilst wrapped up warm yelling at the fat kids having an asthma attack at the back?