Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what a day, my birthday as well. Losing would of ruined it but the other results have also gone our way, I’m having day off tomorrow now. One Happy Chappy. 

Fuck being fair to the plastic red wankers!       Gary Neville, Phil I'm the shittiest Neville, including my sister, Neville, Paul ginger dwarf Scholes, Ryan I shagged my brothers wife for 8 yrs

They’re shit this lot. Totally in control and need kill this off now    keep ratchet/ani quiet for the night 

Salford have never won a League game after conceding first. 

(obviously mean big league) 

(from some thing I just read no idea if that is true or not) 

Edited by Ani

Lifted from the BBC match report, fuck off ya cunts 🤣

Tempers frayed as the home side fought back into the game in front of co-owners Gary Neville, Nicky Butt and Ryan Giggs, as well as their former Manchester United team-mate Roy Keane.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Lifted from the BBC match report, fuck off ya cunts 🤣

Tempers frayed as the home side fought back into the game in front of co-owners Gary Neville, Nicky Butt and Ryan Giggs, as well as their former Manchester United team-mate Roy Keane.

come on , how much better does that win feel now

just wait until we leave them behind in this league

To a man, every single player worked their gonads off and put their bodies on the line.

absolute pleasure to watch first half, only criticism being not scoring enough.

second half, outstanding defending, pressing and game management. (Although the second half seemed to last days)

an all round brilliant performance.

Just now, marple whites said:

To a man, every single player worked their gonads off and put their bodies on the line.

second half, outstanding defending, pressing and game management. (Although the second half seemed to last days)

Sounds like if we'd put all our chances away it might have been a whomping

14 minutes ago, marple whites said:

You could hear the bench hollering and shouting every time a defender or other blocked a goalbound shot

Anyone else notice the state of the dugouts? Artificial turf for the home dugout and fourth official, but the away dugout was a right mudbath.

Can only imagine how much Neville would be scriking if the boot was on the other foot. 

Superb tonight. Wasn't pretty at all and we're still missing too many chances, but we defended like lions tonight when needed. Massive performance under the circumstances.

UTFW

Absolutely Traf a wonderful team performance though I thought Gethin Jones was exceptional. Tonight`s  events did little for my stress levels, fingers nails, blood pressure or Liver function. Av it !!!!

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Rudy said:

When he gets a bit of space and he runs they look terrified. 

IE does well at spotting weaknesses so I think he’ll be saying just that 

He didn't spot Crellins as quick as me. 🤗

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Have you ever seen a team that’s worse at corners? We just kick them straight out now!

I've thought for a while that it's hardly an advantage and a long punt from the opposition goalkeeper suits us better, wonder how many miles Santos and John the Baptiste have done jogging up and legging it back all season and never got near an header.?

There was one block from Jones with about 5 minutes to go where I’d already resigned myself to them equalising it looked that certain - he came from nowhere. I know John gets a lot of the plaudits, and rightly so because he’s better than this league, but Jones’ improvement from the start of the season and his form since he settled at right back has been top draw. 

You almost forget he was one of the ‘originals’.

To be fair to the rest of them, there were some brilliant blocks, last ditch tackles and covering runs etc. from them all (Santos was a man possessed in the last 10 especially) but I just think Jones goes under the radar a bit and he’s been fantastic.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

There was one block from Jones with about 5 minutes to go where I’d already resigned myself to them equalising it looked that certain - he came from nowhere. I know John gets a lot of the plaudits, and rightly so because he’s better than this league, but Jones’ improvement from the start of the season and his form since he settled at right back has been top draw. 

You almost forget he was one of the ‘originals’.

To be fair to the rest of them, there were some brilliant blocks, last ditch tackles and covering runs etc. from them all (Santos was a man possessed in the last 10 especially) but I just think Jones goes under the radar a bit and he’s been fantastic.

When Brockbank went out injured I feared for us, first couple of games Jones looked a little shaky but he’s gone about his business and just been solid. 

Delfuonso had a cracking block on the edge of his own 18 yard box, just got his body in there in a 'not a fucking chance you're getting past me sunshine' kind of way great to see from an attacking player

2 hours ago, Good Knee said:

I've thought for a while that it's hardly an advantage and a long punt from the opposition goalkeeper suits us better, wonder how many miles Santos and John the Baptiste have done jogging up and legging it back all season and never got near an header.?

Its something we need to improve on, obviously not part of our game this season. We rarely beat the first defender, it was something I hoped Madison could provide but it hasn't happened.

Continue as we are for the final run in now