Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

5 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Better quality opposition. Havent we played Crewe twice this season and they’ve looked   a much better side each time

Everyone looked a better side than us earlier in the season.

Winning by a single goal is enough in any division.  You just need to ensure you have a good enough defence to do it.  At present we do have and there's no reason to think that after a summer of recruitment we won't have the same again next season.

I pity whoever sits near you in the stadium.  You're obviously one of those who moans non-stop.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what a day, my birthday as well. Losing would of ruined it but the other results have also gone our way, I’m having day off tomorrow now. One Happy Chappy. 

Fuck being fair to the plastic red wankers!       Gary Neville, Phil I'm the shittiest Neville, including my sister, Neville, Paul ginger dwarf Scholes, Ryan I shagged my brothers wife for 8 yrs

They’re shit this lot. Totally in control and need kill this off now    keep ratchet/ani quiet for the night 

Get what he’s trying to say 

1-0 leads in a higher league against better opposition won’t always result in a win. Hence us needing to score more 

However that is dependent on how the back 4 performs. If we keep a large number of clean sheets then 1 goal is always enough 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Can not one of you respond without an insult? 

Which insult has offended you?

36 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Better quality opposition. Havent we played Crewe twice this season and they’ve looked   a much better side each time

We played them at the start of the season with an entirely new squad and again in November when we weren't full-strength. Both were one-goal defeats. I'd fancy our chances now.

Edited by jmjhb
1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

We played them at the start of the season with an entirely new squad and again in November when we weren't full-strength. Both were one-goal defeats

please stop quoting the miserable WUM i have him on ignore. Although thanks for reminding me why. 3rd in league going for promotion and all he wants to do is bring up games against Crewe that are now completely irrelevant.  Might as well be terrified of playing Accrington again. 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Mantra said:

25 seconds "STAY ON IT! Boys, stay on it! Don't back off. Don't back off!" - Evatt.

I'm a bit emotional at the moment, but I fucking LOVE Ian Evatt.

52 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

please stop quoting the miserable WUM i have him on ignore. Although thanks for reminding me why. 3rd in league going for promotion and all he wants to do is bring up games against Crewe that are now completely irrelevant.  Might as well be terrified of playing Accrington again. 

you have me on ignore yet aren’t ignoring me.. 

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Thought Salford was one of the best teams we’ve played this season 

Very comfortable on the ball, don’t lump it very often and are always looking for that perfect final ball - very much like us.

I had said to junior, that I hadn’t seen a good or particularly bad team this season (that we had played), but I agree with you - they were the best we have played.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

Get what he’s trying to say 

1-0 leads in a higher league against better opposition won’t always result in a win. Hence us needing to score more 

However that is dependent on how the back 4 performs. If we keep a large number of clean sheets then 1 goal is always enough 

His comment can only apply if we kept the same players and didn't improve in any way.

A division higher, our squad strengthened, young players developing etc.

As you say, one nil is always enough if you don't concede.

10 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I do have a name you know

I’d just give up RM, post your thoughts and those that want to reply sensibly will and those who don’t and want to insult, just ignore.

4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I’d just give up RM, post your thoughts and those that want to reply sensibly will and those who don’t and want to insult, just ignore.

Think you may be right mate. 

2 hours ago, Mantra said:

25 seconds "STAY ON IT! Boys, stay on it! Don't back off. Don't back off!" - Evatt.

You can here Bolton fans chanting at the end of the clip . Did any get in or was it outside the ground ? 

3 hours ago, RatchetMan said:

Yeah how do you know we won’t be beating teams in that league by a single goal ? 

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Yeah how do you know we won’t be beating teams in that league by a single goal ? 

I’d be more than happy to beat all the teams in L1 by a single goal Rudy but hope that with a few additions we can do better than that. To be honest, I don’t fear anybody when we get up there. Just as IE has improved the team this year with his hands tied by wages and embargo’s, I’m confident he’ll do the same again, so hopefully we won’t have to suffer cardiac arrests at the end of every game? 😜🤛

6 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Because the gulf in class between leagues 1 and 2 is huge.

You realize your trying to teach someone who’s involved in football at the highest level about  football I assume?