Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You realize your trying to teach someone who’s involved in football at the highest level about  football I assume? 

I couldn’t care less, I know my football

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well what a day, my birthday as well. Losing would of ruined it but the other results have also gone our way, I’m having day off tomorrow now. One Happy Chappy. 

Fuck being fair to the plastic red wankers!       Gary Neville, Phil I'm the shittiest Neville, including my sister, Neville, Paul ginger dwarf Scholes, Ryan I shagged my brothers wife for 8 yrs

They’re shit this lot. Totally in control and need kill this off now    keep ratchet/ani quiet for the night 

4 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I couldn’t care less, I know my football

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fucking dumpling. End of 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

@Ani ratchets been a good wind up time to wrap it up though pal 

Deflecting again mate ? 

Too busy working me . 😁

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Deflecting again mate ? 

Too busy working me . 😁

I’m amazed you’ve a) the time to run these multiple accounts and b) the fact that you’ve created a character who’s so fucking stupid 🤣😎

21 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Because the gulf in class between leagues 1 and 2 is huge.

Is it? 
How many league one games have you watched this season? 

We’re a league one side in league 2, we can only beat the teams in front of us, which we have been doing for a good while now. 

It’s not a huge gap at all it’s a smaller gap than the PL & Championship

We’re doing what we need to to get out of this league, we’ll strengthen in the summer and I’m confident we’ll have a good crack at league one as well 

23 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Because the gulf in class between leagues 1 and 2 is huge.

See that’s where I disagree with you. 

it isn’t. Depending on whose come down from the champ there can be a couple of big fish but on the whole the step up isn’t too big at all. Hence why many clubs do double promotions in quite a small period of time. 

ive said before we have the nucleus of a L1 side. A few more additions, little bit more quality in certain areas and greater depth and well handle ourselves quite well in L1 

• Members
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Salfordways is very busy. 7 folk have joined in their discussion on their first home defeat of the season.

https://salfordcityfcfans.proboards.com/thread/3349/bolton-13th-april

Further digging brought me to this page from the originally scheduled game.

Fucking hell, small time and so deluded.

https://salfordcityfcfans.proboards.com/thread/3279/bolton-home

There’s a select few who seem to find it acceptable to hurl abuse at me, even though I’ve never directed comments towards them. Very odd. 

Well sorry but you better get used to it as I’m going nowhere. I’m Bolton through and through just like everybody else so you can all fuck off

Edited by RatchetMan
4 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Thought Salford was one of the best teams we’ve played this season 

Funny that, I thought Harrogate were superior

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

There’s a select few who seem to find it acceptable to hurl abuse at me, even though I’ve never directed comments towards them. Very odd. 

Well sorry but you better get used to it as I’m going nowhere. I’m Bolton through and through just like everybody else so you can all fuck of

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.224e19b6b9b5e64d9c2c0ce914e3936d&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fJDTsqJhvLOq9G%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2fWOIxLk6CXBsxVJJ5FrDg%2fppgkeEXfO7BorQjUpiHAI%3d

The 4 promoted teams from last season are 15 16 21 and 23 in league 1 so I think it right to say it is a better level but the idea it is a 'gulf' is stretching it. If you compare to days of the Premier League when promoted teams often filled at least 2 relegation spots that was a gulf. This is just a step up you expect with promotion. 

If we keep current squad with a few additions we will be more than comfortable next season. 

@RatchetMan FWIW my opinion on football is no better than yours or any other person because I work in football. You’re entitled to it but understand if people don’t agree with yours they’ll pull you up about it, that’s how it works  

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

@RatchetMan FWIW my opinion on football is no better than yours or any other person because I work in football. You’re entitled to it but understand if people don’t agree with yours they’ll pull you up about it, that’s how it works  

Who do you work for and in what capacity?