Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

I’d consumed 12 pints of Heineken by the time I watched it last night and can’t remember a single thing about it. 

Probably a blessing given some of the stuff I’ve read.

Another series is nailed on with James Nesbit as the main man deffo.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By a million miles best thing on TV at the moment. 

This is copying real life I’m tellIng you Head female copper is Boris - bumbling idiot at the top without a clue  Hastings is Matt Hancock. Leading the investigations but being doubted and f

No comment 

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’d consumed 12 pints of Heineken by the time I watched it last night and can’t remember a single thing about it. 

Probably a blessing given some of the stuff I’ve read.

Another series is nailed on with James Nesbit as the main man deffo.

With Spanish police also in his pocket.

Intrigued to know how he arranged fake forensics to hide his own non death.

8 hours ago, Traf said:

Having watched The Sopranos ands other "must-see" shows, the ending was to be expected.

Great shows rarely have exciting and/or definite endings, sadly.

I liked the Sopranos ending especially the second time I watched it. 

Breaking Bad, The Wire are the only two standouts what really ended well for me. 

15 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Mrs Manc had never watched it. She’s binge watched the first two series last night and today. Got me going. Just started series 1 again

Similar here.
Wife has just watched S1 & S2 this week. There's so much I missed first time around.

Just now, Traf said:

Similar here.
Wife has just watched S1 & S2 this week. There's so much I missed first time around.

It’s all the back references from the last couple of series. Same here. First time I watched I didn’t take them in so need to go back again. Hadn’t realised how long ago the early series were

I had to pause a lot of the 6th series to Google some characters from previous series'. It moves at a pace so difficult to keep up at times.

I found the 6th series just as compelling as the others. My thought process was conjuring up all sorts of twists as it went along. But I found the big reveal a bit of a anticlimax.

• Members

We binge watched just before the latest series started and still didn’t pick up on certain characters. It was very clever putting a very young Pilkington in amongst the OCG as a child and then as a bent cop. 
I’m contemplating binge watching again to see what passed me by first time and ended up fairly important.