Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I notice the usual suspects are quiet about Cheese's usual lies. They'd have to cut one person every 180 seconds including changeover and no pauses for food, sleep or bathroom.  

I’m sorry. £400. Is this a wind up?

I had you down as an intellectual but this disproves it.  Good god.

Caved in and tried the local out yesterday. Cheeky couple on way home. 

Its better than nothing but that’s about it. Sooner they open proper the better.

Card only needs to fuck off, no idea what that’s meant to achieve. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Caved in and tried the local out yesterday. Cheeky couple on way home. 

Its better than nothing but that’s about it. Sooner they open proper the better.

Card only needs to fuck off, no idea what that’s meant to achieve. 

Is this this so you don’t have to pay money into your bank so you can avoid MAD MAX?

Link to post
Share on other sites

went out Friday to 2 pubs 

one... you went to the bar and got your drinks 

two...you orderd at the bad and they brought them to you 

Saturday ...was at the Vulcan from 11 am all table service with a tab

Kelly McGinley Thomas were there too

might do Sunday club later with a late lunch

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

:D

so the wife can’t see what Im spending 

Think she’ll be wondering why you’ve withdrawn £40 cash at 9pm 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Think she’ll be wondering why you’ve withdrawn £40 cash at 9pm 😁

Or went to check my van at 9:15 🔑 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gonzo said:

Lad does pay pal here haha

Fuck off 🤣🤣

Amount  of times I’ve jumped up and nipped to shop for a chocolate bar or bottle of wine for for her or summat after a day out is unbelievable 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

To get a beer garden booking at weekend in Central Edinburgh for 4 or more people you are looking at mid June now and even then it’s a small time slot. 
 

visionaries got in early 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Escobarp said:

To get a beer garden booking at weekend in Central Edinburgh for 4 or more people you are looking at mid June now and even then it’s a small time slot. 
 

visionaries got in early 😎

What’s the minimum 1.5 hours? Generally it’s 1.5-2 slots 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.