Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe Away

barryk32

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

i cant be arsed trying to work that out , just tell us what it says Mick .

ok , i will have one guess

WANKER ?

A little more subtle than that. It says, “Are you sure you cannot see?”

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 absolute classic.

If I wasn’t so blind, I’d read that and have major lolz

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed twat is king

9 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Their fans are going apeshit at the fact our fans were outside their ground, to the point of.

They should be docked points in my opinion!

They were all planning lining the streets themselves until the club issued a statement and they all bottled it 

queers 

• The topic was unpinned
6 hours ago, little whitt said:

city have won the Prem and a cup so far 

be good too know how many 1-0 wins they have had

Weirdly enough had this exact conversation with the FiL when he was stinking our gaff out on Sunday watching the Carabao Final. We totted up 8 1-0’s and another 5 won by 1 goal. Won very few by a big margin

9 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Their fans are going apeshit at the fact our fans were outside their ground, to the point of.

They should be docked points in my opinion!

as long as they don't dock goals

• Members
On 25/04/2021 at 21:57, Carlos said:

Honestly I think the moaning old twat brigade are a dying breed. And not before time.

In the Armfield era, about a dozen of us relocated from the Burnden Terrace to the MNR for one seaon only - determined to counteract the moaning old cunts who used to hang by the players tunnel to abuse the fuck out of the players no matter what they had done - good, bad or indifferent. Clearly emasculated by their wives, we deduced that this must their only pressure relief valve or method of feeling anything like a man.

We routed the fuckers. Hopefully Shitesince63 was amongst them. The thick muppets just do not get that their whingeing whining negativity has a bad effect on team morale just as much as the kind of scenes we witnessed on Saturday outside of Morecambes stadium has the opposite effect.

I suspect that a piece of 4 by 2 would be needed to get anywhere with some of these manic depressive sad sacks.

FFS, it is only a matter of months ago that we almost ceased to exist. Just think about that and then work out what the fuck there could possibly be to moan about at the moment.

Thank God for the attitude of most on here and most BWFC fans around the globe. The power of positive thinking.

Time for a campaign of attitude adjustment measures directed at moaning bastards.

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

In the Armfield era, about a dozen of us relocated from the Burnden Terrace to the MNR for one seaon only - determined to counteract the moaning old cunts who used to hang by the players tunnel to abuse the fuck out of the players no matter what they had done - good, bad or indifferent. Clearly emasculated by their wives, we deduced that this must their only pressure relief valve or method of feeling anything like a man.

We routed the fuckers. Hopefully Shitesince63 was amongst them. The thick muppets just do not get that their whingeing whining negativity has a bad effect on team morale just as much as the kind of scenes we witnessed on Saturday outside of Morecambes stadium has the opposite effect.

I suspect that a piece of 4 by 2 would be needed to get anywhere with some of these manic depressive sad sacks.

FFS, it is only a matter of months ago that we almost ceased to exist. Just think about that and then work out what the fuck there could possibly be to moan about at the moment.

Thank God for the attitude of most on here and most BWFC fans around the globe. The power of positive thinking.

Time for a campaign of attitude adjustment measures directed at moaning bastards.

Unfortunately, these moaning bastards will always find something, and then take umbrage when they get called out.

It must be the Yorkshire element lurking somewhere in their ancestry.

22 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Unfortunately, these moaning bastards will always find something, and then take umbrage when they get called out.

It must be the Yorkshire element lurking somewhere in their ancestry.

Spot on Steejay, all these moaning Yorkshire barstewards should be called out. Thank goodness I’m not one of them, just a true Lancy. 🤩

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

7 replies by 4 different people. Says it all about Morecambe

20 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Nothing club 

I think that Lancaster City would probably get bigger crowds than Morecambe if they ever achieved league status.

Listen matey. Not so long ago Noblot were that 'small club' you refer to above against the so called big boys. Many, me included (you might be surprised to hear) admired your exploits against the hated Man u's etc. Trouble is you have dropped down the leagues and now try to take the piss out of other so called  small clubs. Basically you think you can walk all over the likes of us, Accy' and others and do what the fuck you like and laugh whilst you do it.. If you can't take a bit of banter it's time to pack it in.

Shrimp on tour  0

Replied: 2 minutes ago

Ok mate. Feck off out quick and get yerself a dose of the Indian variant. Delhi, Mumbai Noblot. Has a kind of ring to it. Forget the season ticket shit yer skanks, by the time the Indian variant has ripped through yer it'll be 2024/25 by the time you sad fuckers get back to see a live game. 

Shouldn't have come to our gaff spreading your pestilence. Anyways suffice to say it seems to have stopped with you which is very nice to see. fecking billy big bollocks wankers the lot of yer.

I've caught a big one 🎣

Edited by Mantra