Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chinos are bad enough but chinos with turn ups?

Nothing wrong with a bit of swamping in crowded pubs. Even better when your mate is catching it in his mouth 

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

You did, sonny. Oh come on, I know you don't have those sort of smarts, but you aren't that dull.

I’ve told you. If I’m as thick as you make out you need to have a long hard look at yourself. End of 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve told you. If I’m as thick as you make out you need to have a long hard look at yourself. End of 

You aren't thick, but you do need have a bit of a word with yourself, precious x I do know some decent dry out places in Edinburgh.

Stop being so aggressive, it'll help cocker

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

You aren't thick, but you do need have a bit of a word with yourself, precious x I do know some decent dry out places in Edinburgh.

Stop being so aggressive, it'll help cocker

Aggressive? You confuse me with someone else I’m afraid. 
and I need not do anything but thank you anyway 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Aggressive? You confuse me with someone else I’m afraid. 
and I need not do anything but thank you anyway 

OK, then let's just continue being friends (albeit sometimes combative) on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

You reach an age, I think, where pretty much any kind of trip/adventure is based entirely around the toilet arrangements.

When drinking, I’m like most blokes - I can sup the first 5-6 pints without having a piss, but once the seal is broken, my bladder turns into a panicky, useless golf ball-sized storage unit with a 30 second warning gun.

The thought of being a 20 minute barge through a crowd to the nearest yoorinal fills me with horror.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Sorry, could you explain in twixes please?..... 

At Tesco, Twix Kingsize (75g) are £0.80 (£1.07/100g), but regular Twix (50g) are £0.60 (£1.20/100g)

It makes more sense to buy the kingsize, but if you've only got 70p, you have to settle for less.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

At Tesco, Twix Kingsize (75g) are £0.80 (£1.07/100g), but regular Twix (50g) are £0.60 (£1.20/100g)

It makes more sense to buy the kingsize, but if you've only got 70p, you have to settle for less.

Thank you, no idea why you had to complicate it with kit kats in the 1st place though. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Thank you, no idea why you had to complicate it with kit kats in the 1st place though. 😁

I'm trying to diversify.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Traf said:

At Tesco, Twix Kingsize (75g) are £0.80 (£1.07/100g), but regular Twix (50g) are £0.60 (£1.20/100g)

It makes more sense to buy the kingsize, but if you've only got 70p, you have to settle for less.

Makes sense now. 

Even Diddledees mam and Buffon (the black bin) would understand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A once friend, now acquaintance, confessed sometimes if he was going directly in the shower after a shit he often didn't bother wiping his arse...

Not had a toilet habits thread on here for a while.

Wtf !!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fatty said:

Wtf !!!

that's common practice isn't it? - what's the point in wasting toilet paper, as you're going to wash your arse anyway. I'm not sure I've used toilet roll after my first shit of the day for ages, as I usually jump straight into the shower afterwards. If in a real rush, then one can have a shit in the shower at the same time that you're washing your hair......obviously this isn't something to do if you're blessed with proper solid logs, but as I've been pretty much shitting liquid for the last 20 years, then it makes sense to go in the shower. It saves time and water

 

Sweep = Ecowarrior

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Traf said:

At Tesco, Twix Kingsize (75g) are £0.80 (£1.07/100g), but regular Twix (50g) are £0.60 (£1.20/100g)

It makes more sense to buy the kingsize, but if you've only got 70p, you have to settle for less.

Thank you, no idea why you had to complicate it with kit kats in the 1st place though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

that's common practice isn't it? - what's the point in wasting toilet paper, as you're going to wash your arse anyway. I'm not sure I've used toilet roll after my first shit of the day for ages, as I usually jump straight into the shower afterwards. If in a real rush, then one can have a shit in the shower at the same time that you're washing your hair......obviously this isn't something to do if you're blessed with proper solid logs, but as I've been pretty much shitting liquid for the last 20 years, then it makes sense to go in the shower. It saves time and water

 

Sweep = Ecowarrior

 

2 hours ago, Zico said:

I see no issue with that practice

The issue I have is that I have an over-bath shower. That in itself is fine but my shower head and plug are at opposite ends of the bath. It’s one thing being able to ‘toe’ the occasional lump into the plug hole but another if such ‘toeing’ requires one to walk out of the water stream.

Advice welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Gemma Collins doing a 7 gig tour apparently, tickets £41!.... I'm sure she will fill every venue 😁

Doing what ? Pie eating ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Shitting in the shower.

The sooner this planet-busting meteor rips through the earth the better.

Shameless, total scum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.