Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Countdown


Ani
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

As a watcher of the '75 & '76 collapses I'm counting on nothing till it's in the bag.

Thanks for the cheery thought, I've already put the two negative posters on ignore! 😉

Concentrating on work but I won't be much good to anyone on Friday.

We're going to follow our Tuesday routine tomorrow to keep the vibe going, we've had the same meal since the Mansfield game.

Match day socks and underpants getting a bit ripe though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Thanks for the cheery thought, I've already put the two negative posters on ignore! 😉

Concentrating on work but I won't be much good to anyone on Friday.

We're going to follow our Tuesday routine tomorrow to keep the vibe going, we've had the same meal since the Mansfield game.

Match day socks and underpants getting a bit ripe though

I’m superstitious when it comes to football

i woke up early on Saturday genuinely concerned I hadn't quoted @Eddie in our usual winning manner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I have to have one packet of Werthers and one packet of Sharps Extra Strong in my pocket to suck on during the match or I'm completely out of sorts.

Any other routines out there?

 

Haven't seen any away games this season. Early doors home matches were difficult enough, and time not always available. 

Since we've become good, and we're winning plenty, I now won't watch them for fear of buggering it up.

And it seems every time I make a curry for tea, we win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Haven't seen any away games this season. Early doors home matches were difficult enough, and time not always available. 

Since we've become good, and we're winning plenty, I now won't watch them for fear of buggering it up.

And it seems every time I make a curry for tea, we win.

Not watched any away games in the 1st part of the season as i'm a cheapskate and we were rubbish to watch. So now don't want to change it to jinx it.

Also stopped wearing my bolton shirts on matchday as that seemed to have an impact.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

My owd fella stopped watching us late Jan. we started winning. Banned him every week since 

only one he’s snook in.. Grimsby... 

he’s back on Saturday. Fuck me 

Put a different game on for him, and watch us on a different telly. 

This doesn't sound good!😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

My owd fella stopped watching us late Jan. we started winning. Banned him every week since 

only one he’s snook in.. Grimsby... 

he’s back on Saturday. Fuck me 

Want me to kidnap him until 5pm?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

My owd fella stopped watching us late Jan. we started winning. Banned him every week since 

only one he’s snook in.. Grimsby... 

he’s back on Saturday. Fuck me 

Get him pissed.

Can't watch the match while he's sleeping it off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.