Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

This will probably wind Biggish right up but , loads of rovers lads have sent me well wishes . They are gonna do a double header on tv , their game then ours .....they dont hate us as much as you think .

Having said that , ive chosen not to watch it outside the pub on a big screen ...not good for me rage and all that ...

Will somebody shut me up ffs !

Edited by waddy256

• Site Supporter

Nice gallon of Timothy Taylor's, Landlord in the Duke William in Ainsworth last night sat in the sun, my heads pounding now, I'm trying to convince myself that any neutral would rather be in our shoes than Morecambes, but neutrals aren't Wanderers fans.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve just got a Facebook ban for posting “Come on you fucking white men”

Just to add some wokery to what promises to be a fucking long day

What you fail to mention is the lemon party pic you posted to accompany it

We picked a bad day to get a new bed delivered, old one in shed, slept on a mattress on floor.

Slept not a good description, pissing down so post match beers looking dodgy too. 

Thought I'd be able to watch live here in Australia but the game isn't being shown until 1pm tomorrow so it's Temazepam again and hopefully wake up to you guys celebrating forcefully.

I'm a nervous wreck if I'm being honest but I think they'll do enough today to get over the line, it's the first time Morecambe will have been under this pressure this season so they may well struggle to perform to their normal levels.

1-3 Doyle (2), Sarce.