Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

Tried convincing myself all week staying down wouldn't be a disaster.

FUCK THAT

Seen us win promotion from every division, maybe I'm just on a high at the moment but the 2 basement division promotions seem the sweetest

I doubt any promotion will beat Wrexham. 

On 01/05/2021 at 20:30, Shrimp on tour said:

Calling Notlob.

Don't want to worry you but our old mates from Creepy have assured us they are determined to finish you off on the last day! We have an affinity with them from the old non-league days and they have assured us they will do you on the last day! Waste your money by going down by all means, it will only make them more determined to do the necessary to assist their old Shrimp mates. ::lol::.

UTS.

Sit down you fucking cunt. See you at Victory Park in a couple of years when we’re not playing. 

Have a good night tonight fellow Wanderers. I know I will 🍻 

• Site Supporter
Just now, barrycowdrill said:

Filling up here watching the IE interview. He gets it gets us and we now get him and his team. Long May it continue 

Yep, great interview.

What a fantastic achievement, that today was one of the most entertaining one sided victories I've seen, obviously the red card helped and we had plenty of space, but our attacks were continuous, our ball retention was great and our closing down and tempo was class.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

The only thing that could make this even more perfect, is watching Trampmere getting mullered in the play offs

They play Morecambe in the semi-finals. I’m undecided which one of them I’d like to lose in the semi-final and which to lose the final.