Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

I cheered the first two goals that much the dog got scared, hid in the other room for a while and spent the rest of the day being dead nervous, whiny and clingy

:lol: mine went and hid under the stairs 

Overriding feeling of relief now. That’s it. 

after what we’ve been through if we had of dropped out of the autos there it could’ve been catastrophic. Had a losing mentality and slowly but surely IE has changed that over the course of the season. Falling at the final hurdle could’ve completely taken the wind out of us 

seeing us in the headlines for the right reason is something I have missed. Didn’t realise how much until 5pm. 

We needed out of this league ASAP. momentum is with us, belief is back and we trust everyone associated with the club again.

what a beautiful feeling relief is 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Trying to get to grips with what I'm going to do on Tuesday nights and Saturdays now... summers here, I'll figure it out like I have done for most of my life

We can start a gentleman’s club 

10 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Trying to get to grips with what I'm going to do on Tuesday nights and Saturdays now... summers here, I'll figure it out like I have done for most of my life

I'm glad it's over to be honest, I mean that in the nicest possible way. A rollercoaster season (cliché but so true this year), was getting to the point where I just wanted closure and now we finally have it.

Never want to see that shit league again.

I'll happily sit back now, watch England bottle the Euros and look forward to good news as we renew contracts and possibly maybe actually sign some players for money. No more embargo!

9 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Ipswich is a cert for me... groundworkers at work are all Ipswich nutters

I really don’t ever want to go there again.