Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

Honestly 

Honestly - I would spend as long as she asked holding Sharon’s love prawn in my mouth for what she’s achieved.

I’d clean her bog with my index finger.

I love her.

Just now, Spider said:

Honestly 

Honestly - I would spend as long as she asked holding Sharon’s love prawn in my mouth for what she’s achieved.

I’d clean her bog with my index finger.

I love her.

In all my years I've never heard it called a love prawn before 😂😂😂

Honestly this ranks up with the best

made better it was more personal about 200 travelled Sharon, IE & the players came out after the game baptiste shared his pizza it was quality

1 hour ago, Zico said:

I cheered the first two goals that much the dog got scared, hid in the other room for a while and spent the rest of the day being dead nervous, whiny and clingy

Me and my lad both sat in silence for about 5 seconds after the second goal, convinced Dapo was offside. Quite surreal really.

Just now, bolton in bedford said:

Me and my lad both sat in silence for about 5 seconds after the second goal, convinced Dapo was offside. Quite surreal really.

Same here. Very similar to the winner against Barrow where we didn’t celebrate until Barrow kicked off again, convinced it was going to get chalked off at one point or another. Ironically celebrated the disallowed one today like mad though. 

So happy tonight having a few jars with a smile on my face. So pissed off last weekend I didn't come round properly till Monday but probably made today so much better.

To all the posters on here - thank you - you've seen me through some dark supporting times. 

We are back and we are proud of our Club again. Roll on next season!

I've been on a few other clubs forums and this one is definitely the best. I'm biased but can just see how massive our club is from the level of support we get. 

Can't wait to be back in the stadium and enjoying another successful season.