Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

All season the wind up fuckers knock out 1-0’s, then balls up last weekend to give us twitchy bum holes all week and then produce that

I fucking love you, you dick teasing, wind-up, chance missing, 4 goal scoring cunts tonight 😜😜

don’t care what level it is, this always feels as good.

Thought I was gonna lose my old man this year and my lads are too young to really be into footy. Today I’ve seen them celebrate together like I never thought would happen, and it’s possibly/probably the only time it will happen. Ever. Ever. Buzzing like you can’t believe.

Thank you BWFC. thank you 

Love that, nice one.  My 24 year old son came home from Canada after 2 years last week, sat with him  last 2 Saturdays living every minute on edge trying to get promoted.  Priceless.  Once in a lifetime stuff.  Last week, after the Exeter disappointment, I asked my step daughter who's got her own life in Newton with her family, if I should renew her season ticket with mine, she said "of course, I cant imagine ever missing a season".  You cant buy that, what a day.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, burnden said:

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Honestly this ranks up with the best

made better it was more personal about 200 travelled Sharon, IE & the players came out after the game baptiste shared his pizza it was quality

2 hours ago, fatolive said:

The scenes here are fucking fantastic. 
no walking onto the coach with earphones on for these lads. 
pizza and beer and then the owner hugging the fans 

remember a few years ago when we had owners and players who didn’t give a shit and seemed to treat us with contempt ?

no, nether do I tonight , fuck them we’ve got it back 

54 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant! Best club in the world 

Hope those at the stadium enjoy it. Not a chance of having a designated driver amongst us by kick off, never mind this time.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

@barryk32are we booking Gillingham? Good weekend last time.

I’m thinking there’ll be a few overnighters next season.

Other half has instructed me that our emergency play off fund is going towards at least a couple of overnighters next season. Plymouth, Cambridge and hopefully Newport the current front runners. 

This 'cap' our new God was on about...

Hook or crook first time in ages we've been connected, yes? Playing for the shirt..?

We were grasping at straws not so long ago, making heroes out of Madine.

No Offence, he may have kept our mouth above...

Fuck, Peterboro was good but nagging thoughts.

On the up, corner turned.

Love you all.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

gilks was a moody cunt straight pass us onto the coach 

I wouldn’t take it personally or as a slight on Gilks, even the though I get you’ve travelled all that way and one player not reacting in an overly celebratory manner could be construed as controversial.

Don’t know if you heard his post match interview. He was brilliant, proud, reflective, mature and completely made up with our victory and promotion. And also, maybe an explanation for the above, taking on a coaches responsibility of looking after the younger players on the coach ride home and celebrating with a coffee rather than a beer post match!