Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

34 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Gettin to the hotel with all the fans when the coach arrived is one of the best moments I’ve ever had as a Wanderer.

That will live with me for a very long time 

Remember when they used to let us attend matches?

well, last night at the stadium was better than a attending a match!

what a laugh, great scenes, terrific atmosphere.

Coach arrived two minutes after my last post, think Doyle managed to get off before police made the coach drive off over safety concerns, coach parked up on Chorley New rd opposite settles bakery for a while whilst they cleared the entrance

15 hours ago, Spider said:

City won?

that your best ?, still can't understand why we are congratulating players for doing the job they are paid to do-and they nearly fucked that up. Thankfully Crawley had nothing to play for and didn't care otherwise it would have been tears before bedtime.

anyway league one is a far far bigger problem and just avoiding relegation with this manager will be a tough one.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, hughmungus said:

that your best ?, still can't understand why we are congratulating players for doing the job they are paid to do-and they nearly fucked that up. Thankfully Crawley had nothing to play for and didn't care otherwise it would have been tears before bedtime.

anyway league one is a far far bigger problem and just avoiding relegation with this manager will be a tough one.

Prick!

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Football really isn’t for you.

I’m too hungover and happy to argue with you.

You’ll struggle to dampen any spirits today, Latic.

xxxxxxxx

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Then you still don’t understand football

I suggest you try something else 

It’s a shame he didn’t have a bet like you 😁😁😁😁

• Members
27 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Time to go

Time to go

Time to go 

Time to go

Time to go 

Time to go

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve a 7 minute video from last night, bounced into the middle of the mayhem, Doyle just next to me bouncing up and down, how can I upload it on here? 

https://streamable.com

upload it here and then post the link 

Edited by Rudy

31 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Someone doesn't tip in restaurants. 

Please keep this up though as given how wrong you have been so far then long may it continue 

I will start worrying once you start being positive.

36 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Jesus Christ, you may as well give it up, there is no joy in you

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

Football really isn’t for you.

I’m too hungover and happy to argue with you.

You’ll struggle to dampen any spirits today, Latic.

xxxxxxxx

Funny enough i had a nosy on the Wiggin forum - they're really, really, not happy that we got promoted. Fuck 'em 

• Members
47 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

What a MASSIVE bell you are hun. 

11 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Funny enough i had a nosy on the Wiggin forum - they're really, really, not happy that we got promoted. Fuck 'em 

Not as bad as Morecambe who are clutching at straws hoping we get a point deduction for last weekend if United do for their game against Liverpool,  and discussing our finances. We really got under their skin.

10 minutes ago, tshape said:

It was top up there last neet. What time did they end up getting off the coach? Only Doyle braved it and we left when the police moved in.

Think the players got in round the other side once the coach did a magically mystery tour.

Players appeared probably about 1ish