Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

34 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Funny enough i had a nosy on the Wiggin forum - they're really, really, not happy that we got promoted. Fuck 'em 

20 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Not as bad as Morecambe who are clutching at straws hoping we get a point deduction for last weekend if United do for their game against Liverpool,  and discussing our finances. We really got under their skin.

Some of these forums need a visit from gloating Wanderers fans. They all wanted us to fail - Fuck em all. 

Brilliant scenes last  night that shows how much we care about our club great to see the players joining in.

Proud to be a wanderer onwards and upwards thanks to everybody who as posted those  scenes from yesterday brought a tear to my eye.

2021 has been a terrible few months personally

But yesterday was just amazing, what the players and staff and owners achieved and the pleasure they have given back to the fans is hard to put into words

That was a huge tonic, I've been smiling ever since

We turned up last night to celebrate and it was amazing to be part of that atmosphere

You've gotta love Eoin Doyle

https://streamable.com/yfoac4

2 hours ago, hughmungus said:

that your best ?, still can't understand why we are congratulating players for doing the job they are paid to do-and they nearly fucked that up. Thankfully Crawley had nothing to play for and didn't care otherwise it would have been tears before bedtime.

anyway league one is a far far bigger problem and just avoiding relegation with this manager will be a tough one.

Get Mick McCarthy in.

21 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Lasted an hour more than I did, was fucked by half 7

Last two weeks has took its toll out of me and was knackered last night but stayed up happy until late. Get back to normal today and hope next season will be victorious again but without the stress

• Site Supporter

Wigan Whoppers from Wanker WalgarthJohn

Doyle couldn’t hit a barn door in league one. That’s why he drops in league 2

Big teams in this league. Sheff Wed Ipswich Portsmouth Sunderland. Top ten for us best bet. And we should be more than happy

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Wigan Whoppers from Wanker WalgarthJohn

Doyle couldn’t hit a barn door in league one. That’s why he drops in league 2

Big teams in this league. Sheff Wed Ipswich Portsmouth Sunderland. Top ten for us best bet. And we should be more than happy

Taking 6 points off them and finishing well above them next season would feel so fucking good

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Barnstoneworth White said:

Yes it was.  Got picked up by the Mrs in Wingates en route home from the ground at quarter to two, apparently I was a ‘fucking disgrace’ :whistle:

Oh dear

She rang you a bit before that

I think phone is en route. 😀