Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

7 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Just heard an ex Bolton player might be returning to the Premier League, Gael Kakuta, anybody remember him?... nope me neither!!!

4 games for us in 2012, on loan from Chelsea. Did f'call.

He's had 5 parent clubs & 9 loans to date. 14 clubs & he's only 29 ffs.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mantra said:

I’ll hold off for today considering the timing. But essentially went for personal insults after thinking my profile picture was me. 

Has he never seen MJ Williams before???

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Shouldn't worry about that- he hasn't. 

Have you said something previously to upset him?

May have done.  😂

Tagged him in a few public posts after he came on the forum acting Billy big bollocks and then disappeared conveniently. So I sent him a private message after their manager got sacked and he didn’t take it well.

I’m not usually petty but I wanted a reaction after he gave it the bigun and we had the last laugh. Same with that knob shrimp on tour.

If you’re gonna come on a rival fan forum and chat shit you gotta be prepared to take it back

“Have we, excellent... you look like a fucking women homo :lol: / Mantra, Lancashire fucking rent boy“

No it's you in drag you silly tit, what, you fancy him.... As before, re confirms what I said before, Bolton rent boy. 

Getting all excited, playing Wigan next year. Always enjoyed my away trips to Lancashire, run you mother fuckers”

😄

Edited by Mantra

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Reference in the post:

Phil Pakinson.

Plays positive expansive football, lots of possession and attempts on goal with most on target, loads of corners and will always flood the opposition box with loads of players and look threatning, will always play a goal scorer, even if he has popped one in the onion bag the previous game, has a real connection with fans and is extremely animated on the touchline. 

Mr Christian Grey

Sarcasm at its finest young sir!!!

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hmm, perhaps leave the pms alone with wums from other clubs. Not worth the hassle.

Perhaps not, but it made my day to see he’d come back to see me laughing at him. 😄 

petty I know!

• Site Supporter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’m a <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/rovers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#rovers</a> fan and I’ve been singing that <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/bwfc?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#bwfc</a> lads guitar promotion song for 5 bast*rd hours 😭😭</p>&mdash; John (@j_macca7) <a href="https://twitter.com/j_macca7/status/1391830431193042947?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As we were going 2, 3, 4 nil,   I kept thinking I would love to be listening to them 2 morecambe 'bell end' commentators ,  they probably ended up crying on air and still going back to the sending off on that day.  

9 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

As we were going 2, 3, 4 nil,   I kept thinking I would love to be listening to them 2 morecambe 'bell end' commentators ,  they probably ended up crying on air and still going back to the sending off on that day.  

They were probably going on about us having points deducted for the fans being there & the players going to them.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood