Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Wigan Whoppers from Wanker WalgarthJohn

Doyle couldn’t hit a barn door in league one. That’s why he drops in league 2

Big teams in this league. Sheff Wed Ipswich Portsmouth Sunderland. Top ten for us best bet. And we should be more than happy

The nets are the same size!

Good you got your flag back med

just starting to come around now special mention to the landlord of the swan pub impeccable hospitality and ran his beer garden with fine discretion

Let us put flag up and sing away despite it being very busy with locals (think palace lads) 

49 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Brockbank just been live on insta. Looked like they were @ Impossible on Peter St

If I didn’t feel like death I might have a wander out and see if I can join in 😂

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Barnstoneworth White said:

How the buggery did it come to be in your possession?

Rang you to see where you were and a jolly fine soul had found it and gave it to me

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Good you got your flag back med

just starting to come around now special mention to the landlord of the swan pub impeccable hospitality and ran his beer garden with fine discretion

Let us put flag up and sing away despite it being very busy with locals (think palace lads) 

Cheers.

We drank in the Downsman. Well ran pub and nice beer garden with fantastic home made Indian food.

Around 10 of us and let’s just say that the rest of the customers were rather glad when we headed to the ground @ 3 nil up!!!!!

One brave bloke had just undergone major spinal sugary and was told under no circumstances must he travel.

The most personal experience I have ever had watching us.

Celebrating with the players at the end was so emotional.

The police and Crawley staff were great with us too.

Amazing weekend.

27 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Cheers.

We drank in the Downsman. Well ran pub and nice beer garden with fantastic home made Indian food.

Around 10 of us and let’s just say that the rest of the customers were rather glad when we headed to the ground @ 3 nil up!!!!!

One brave bloke had just undergone major spinal sugary and was told under no circumstances must he travel.

The most personal experience I have ever had watching us.

Celebrating with the players at the end was so emotional.

The police and Crawley staff were great with us too.

Amazing weekend.

Superb mate, glad you had a blast and got your flag back

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, hughmungus said:

that your best ?, still can't understand why we are congratulating players for doing the job they are paid to do-and they nearly fucked that up. Thankfully Crawley had nothing to play for and didn't care otherwise it would have been tears before bedtime.

anyway league one is a far far bigger problem and just avoiding relegation with this manager will be a tough one.

Cunt off