Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Things That Make You Feel Owd(er) Than You Really Are...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Entering my date of birth into a form online and scrolling back further than I would like 

Spin that bugger like the wheel of fortune 😂😂

Have you seen any ladies of the night recently?

On 07/05/2021 at 21:27, Whitestar said:

Used to think that SELNEC was an actual word.

 

Like, wow did you see that new SELNEC on the 540?

Remembering when the 540 was just the 40

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Realising the 'old man' of the side in Matt Gilks is actually a month younger than you

Yeah, but he plays on it...

Grey haired owd gipper.

Encouraged by his words yesterday, pivotal.

A leader - long time retired. Do it again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Brandy, rum and tons of cider has destroyed me C.

Haha I flattened two bottles of red, feeling good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Duke William in Ainsworth mate.

When ive driven past recently its looked closed

Are they using the front or round the back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Casino said:

When ive driven past recently its looked closed

Are they using the front or round the back?

Both mate nice set up at the front gets any sunshine 4 till 7ish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Good Knee said:

Both mate nice set up at the front gets any sunshine 4 till 7ish.

Think they may be doing Thursday till Sunday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

not so much making me feel old but making me realise I am actually old 


Talking to a new commercial manager at work , general chit chat . 

Her: oh, did you go to Thornleigh ? 
me :yes, trying hard to think if I knew her, didn’t recognise the name , she looked a little younger than me ( in my mind) maybe she was in my sisters year or would know my youngest sister or one of my cousins ...

Her: you might know my mum, she went there ...

turns out I did and she was in the year below me ...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Her: oh, did you go to Thornleigh ? 

me :yes, trying hard to think if I knew her, didn’t recognise the name , she looked a little younger than me ( in my mind) maybe she was in my sisters year or would know my youngest sister or one of my cousins ...

Her: you might be my dad ...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Swingers next door have got their friends round and someone has a guitar (playing very shit and loudly in the garden) taking all my strength to not go round and smash it round his big fat fucking head. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Swingers next door have got their friends round and someone has a guitar (playing very shit and loudly in the garden) taking all my strength to not go round and get fingered one final time before calving

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2021 at 23:10, bolton_blondie said:

I'd rather be fingered by Edward Scissor hands. 

Cutting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.