Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

70s Everton

leigh white

Going back to the dark days, and seeing what went on in matches when the Toffees and us ever played each over, Feb 77,Bolton took a massive following,to have a nice welcoming commiitee of your ever pleasing fans to meet us. Thanks for showing us to your pubs, and asking to remove our coats and having a nice friendly banter over a massive bowl of lob scouse and beetroot to eat over, and thanks when we meet on Saturday, can i have me leather jacket back. :D

Guest Uncle_Northy
Going back to the dark days, and seeing what went on in matches when the Toffees and us ever played each over, Feb 77,Bolton took a massive following,to have a nice welcoming commiitee of your ever pleasing fans to meet us. Thanks for showing us to your pubs, and asking to remove our coats and having a nice friendly banter over a massive bowl of lob scouse and beetroot to eat over, and thanks when we meet on Saturday, can i have me leather jacket back. :D

that the league cup semi....

i thought happy_wanderer lost a tenner at that match :-s

or was it his wallet :-k

That's right NW, I was 16yo and walked from the ground back to Kirkdale station and got mugged on the way. Missed the last train back to Bolton, the ever friendly Bill put about 10 people who had also missed the last train on the next one, back to fecking Preston. It was snowing that night, got picked up by a lads mother about 1am who dropped me off on CNR. Had to get a taxi back home, arrived in about 3am and up for school a few hours later.

Enjoyed every minute of it #-o

Friendly Scousers my arse.

• Site Supporter
Friendly Scousers my arse.

I've probabally said it before but it's worth repeating.

I once had a nightmare where I dreamed I had turned into a Scouser. I woke up and pinched myself! :D/

Now a non-PC joke:

Why is Bolton full of Asians and Wigan full of Scousers?

Because Bolton won the toss to pick first.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.