Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Embankment

wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Saw some bloke on fb walking around that Spanish bar wearing a mankini and waving a Bolton flag. I thought that's classy.

Any publicity is good publicity 🙄

• Site Supporter
Just now, Sweep said:

I'm not sure people are negative because it's a Bolton bar, it's more to do with the fact that it just looks a bit shit

Agreed. At worst, plastic tables, at best, a bit of Formica. Either way, if I’m ever in Benidorm (I’m confidant that I won’t be) I may call in for a beer.

Guest Nordkurve
On 12/05/2021 at 22:51, Leyther_Matt said:

I thought it was Benidorm?

I first saw it on a FB Group for Camposol or Playa Flamenca. Can't remember which one though.

I fookin love Benidorm. Next time I'm there I will pay this place a visit.

I assume its not been open too long, as at the moment it just looks like a white box with some BWFC pics on the wall. Hopefully they will get time to do it up a bit, but I imagine it's bloody hard in Benidorm to make money from a bar. The location won't help, as its a good 10 minute walk from the main strip and the beach.

10 minutes ago, Adlington Trotter said:

I fookin love Benidorm. Next time I'm there I will pay this place a visit.

I assume its not been open too long, as at the moment it just looks like a white box with some BWFC pics on the wall. Hopefully they will get time to do it up a bit, but I imagine it's bloody hard in Benidorm to make money from a bar. The location won't help, as its a good 10 minute walk from the main strip and the beach.

Its closer to 30 minutes especially in the summer heat (and it's up hill)!

1 hour ago, Traf said:

Yeah, it's about a mile and a quarter up hill from the McDonalds at the end of the beach.

It's almost in Albir! (possible slight exaggeration)

I once had to walk from the Old Town up to near Benidorm Palace to catch a bus as the main road along the front was shut due to a fun run or something. Luckily it was November so it wasn't too warm