Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keith Hill

Horwich

It seems Keith Hill was a great fit at Rochdale but it's never worked anywhere else. I feel sorry for him in some ways although he's clearly taken the wrong job at the wrong time a number of occasions on the bounce now and he let's his mouth run away with him too often. He's probably got one more crack at football management and it'll be a National League role probably. Unless Rochdale come calling again.

Said it before on here,when I was younger I used to play against KH and he was stuck up his own arse then,he always thought he was some kind of football genius.He was shit as a player and now shit as a manager,at least somethings don't change 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The alarm bells started ringing after the Rochdale match I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, the bells been ringing ever since, he’s a nut job. 

14 games after that (Feb. 19) and got 10 losses and 4 draws. I've not kept up with his manic pronouncements. 

It's amazing he still gets jobs.