Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

All the lonely people

Ani

Quite a few regular posters to the site in recent weeks seem to have disappeared just after we got promoted. 
It must be a bizarre thing to support a football club but have such strong personal views that the team winning and you being proven wrong means you go off in a sulk. 

24 minutes ago, Ani said:

Quite a few regular posters to the site in recent weeks seem to have disappeared just after we got promoted. 
It must be a bizarre thing to support a football club but have such strong personal views that the team winning and you being proven wrong means you go off in a sulk. 

Yeh but we never convert our chances and it’s going to come back and bite us on the arse blah blah blah .... oh wait 😎

6 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Whitesince63 posts on BN and has been posting there since Saturday 

Yeh he seemed a bit of a bi-polar poster, veering from attention seeking wind up posts, to the  “Hey lads i’m a fan too” about turns.Perhaps the BN is more his calling.

Different opinions is what its all about but put this 3 on ignore a long time ago as they had nothing new to say.

Hughmungus in no way is a Bolton fan, Whitesince 1863 holds court on BN talking shite and Hatchet Man was just a dim WUM. No surprise theye fucked off now no one can dampen us all summer. COYW!

3 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

Whitesince 1863 holds court on BN talking shite 

Just read his comment on Keith Hilll getting potted:

Ridiculous decision, surely you at least give the guy chance to finish what he started?

Thought I'd put it up in case you need your daily fix of bollocks

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Just read his comment on Keith Hilll getting potted:

Ridiculous decision, surely you at least give the guy chance to finish what he started?

Thought I'd put it up in case you need your daily fix of bollocks

Kinell, it was bad enough having people quote his comments on here after putting him on ignore, now you're quoting him from the bottom half of another website FFS

Tbh as much as I disagreed with w63 comments there was never in my mind any doubt he wanted us to win. 

Other posters seemed more bothered about being proven right that IE was shit ( for example) than they were about us winning. 

1 hour ago, Gonk said:

Kinell, it was bad enough having people quote his comments on here after putting him on ignore, now you're quoting him from the bottom half of another website FFS

What happens if you put someone on ignore? Do you just see a blank post or no post at all?

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

What happens if you put someone on ignore? Do you just see a blank post or no post at all?

You get a small line of text between two posts stating something along the lines of

You have xxxxxxxxxx on ignore. To see the reply, press here.

• Moderators

I don't get ignore 

If i put someone on ignore, which i never have, and was told they'd posted something, id be more inclined to read their posts to see what they said, just in case 

Easier to just scroll on 

But 

Just to see what it's like I might put @Spider on ignore, just to scupper his battlenips title challenge if nothing else