Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mr Mc Burns

wanderer1984

• Site Supporter

Ollie Mcburnie twatting Bert & Ernie by the sound of it... Soft fuckers wouldn't put the phone down & go down that side alley with him. Fair fucks to the lad, don't see why he should take shit off these little knobheads just because he's a footballer. 

Hope he gets off with it & they get battered every week off Utds BBC. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Ollie Mcburnie twatting Bert & Ernie by the sound of it... Soft fuckers wouldn't put the phone down & go down that side alley with him. Fair fucks to the lad, don't see why he should take shit off these little knobheads just because he's a footballer. 

Hope he gets off with it & they get battered every week off Utds BBC. 

Some sympathy for him- we don't know what went on neither- but he needs to let shit go too, or loads are going to give him the needle. 

Be interesting to see what his club does.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Some sympathy for him- we don't know what went on neither- but he needs to let shit go too, or loads are going to give him the needle. 

Be interesting to see what his club does.

They can send him here if they want. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

They can send him here if they want. 

Mmmm, I never liked him after the Barnsley game.

He scored the late equaliser after earlier shithousery.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Mmmm, I never liked him after the Barnsley game.

He scored the late equaliser after earlier shithousery.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Aye, a bit of a turnip on field too; doesn't help himself .

Also remember, Scots might need a work permit soon. 

No bigger cunt set foot on a football pitch than Dioufy but when he's your cunt you don't care. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

No bigger cunt set foot on a football pitch than Dioufy but when he's your cunt you don't care. 

He was a good player for us though. Not sure 'oil' is that good- if you're a nob, then you have to use it well and deliver. Sometimes think it actually boosts your opponent.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

TBF, he's gone up in my estimation for twatting them lads.

I might now consider him as an option for Doyle.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Steejay said:

TBF, he's gone up in my estimation for twatting them lads.

I might now consider him as an option for Doyle.

If he'd picked on some random bloke in a boozer whilst giving it Charlie big bollocks I'd consider him a cunt but he's taken it to a couple of pricks who were goading him & inviting him to show them what he was going to do. I think he was quite amenable for taking the time to indulge them. 😂

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Ani said:

Based on that not sure what he did wrong, if you balloon and get twatted it is tough shit. The lad posting it is the Knob 

True enough; except he's a footballer, and has made himself an even bigger target.

Be better off biding his time, and waiting until no phone was out, then wallop.

Not sure he's IE material.

However, Gary Cahill is available at the end of the season...

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

True enough; except he's a footballer, and has made himself an even bigger target.

Be better off biding his time, and waiting until no phone was out, then wallop.

On the contrary. As it stands, I’d imagine any judge would look at the video and ask the plaintiff what he expected the result of his incessant goading to have been.

If he’d kept the video out of the public eye it would’ve been one lad’s word against another’s.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, MickyD said:

On the contrary. As it stands, I’d imagine any judge would look at the video and ask the plaintiff what he expected the result of his incessant goading to have been.

If he’d kept the video out of the public eye it would’ve been one lad’s word against another’s.

And therefore without proof, no case to be made. The gobshites might shut up then. 

Now, irrespective of abuse, he's proven to have committed an assault. He's been nicked as a result, and can expect shit to follow.

2 wrongs don't make a right, but it just goes to show how these "trolls" think that they can act without repercussions and say what they like to whoever they like. McThingie should have been bigger and walked away, but no one knows what kinda day he's had and this could have tipped him over the edge. The tosser with the phone could have had it a lot worse. Hope he gets a good slap on the wrist and then educating on rights and wrongs. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, SalCity Biggie said:

2 wrongs don't make a right, but it just goes to show how these "trolls" think that they can act without repercussions and say what they like to whoever they like. McThingie should have been bigger and walked away, but no one knows what kinda day he's had and this could have tipped him over the edge. The tosser with the phone could have had it a lot worse. Hope he gets a good slap on the wrist and then educating on rights and wrongs. 

Pity it wasn't big Dunc he was goading...