Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel


wanderer1984

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

What does ‘died for our freedom’ mean?

 What freedoms do you think come under that umbrella?

“It is worth remembering that those who served did so to defend the right to peaceful protest”

That was your post 🤦🏻 you can just imagine our grandfathers in the trenches saying “at least our will be able to March in London in years to come. Utter shite

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The main purpose of having the march is to raise awareness of the message they want to deliver. The more that people argue it shouldn’t (or should) go ahead, the more fuss that is made, the more statements Suella, Farage and the Met release, the more publicity there is. That makes it even more likely they will press ahead. It will now be front page news for a week instead of a small comment on page 4 or 5 on Sunday.

A bit like racism, if people stopped talking about it, it might have gone away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Casino said:

so are folk are allowed to be anti israel in mountsland?

They can, Im not a fan of any religion, but the question needs asking which religion is likely to cause less trouble and which religion is more likely to commit atrocities not just here but across the globe, I’ll give you a clue it ain’t the mob from prestwich. I prefer the lesser of 2 evils you don’t. That’s fine but a silly position to take.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

As I’ve said before, you or anyone can pick a date and someone else will pick another date which is why it becomes a pointless and never ending discussion. What’s going on in this country is something different though. 

Exactly

Let them continue to chop each other to pieces, that’s their business.

But don’t bring it to our doorstep.

I wouldn’t give either of them any help, it’s a casserole of sectarian nonsense.

my #TeamYid stance is based purely on them causing me less personal aggro. I’m at the airport tomorrow which involves an hour in security being checked for bombs. That’s not because of Jews.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Exactly

Let them continue to chop each other to pieces, that’s their business.

But don’t bring it to our doorstep.

I wouldn’t give either of them any help, it’s a casserole of sectarian nonsense.

my #TeamYid stance is based purely on them causing me less personal aggro. I’m at the airport tomorrow which involves an hour in security being checked for bombs. That’s not because of Jews.

Have a like 👍 Your talking sense for a change… keep it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Aye it was exactly the same as the Nazi lad's post 👍

Not a single bit of truth in it 🤣

Imagine being scared of a 'Islamic takeover' that isn't even forecaster to happen. 

Best log in as Johnny for a bit mate, you've had a right mare. 

In your opinion. And you do put that at the end of quite a few posts you disagree with so I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Johnny?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking about dates. Here’s a recent one. 26th September. 2023.

Landmark Saudi and Israeli trips as normalisation talks progress https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-66922062
 

‘Prince Mohammed said "every day we get closer" to an agreement on normalisation between his country and Israel, while adding that the Palestinian issue was still a "very important" part of the talks.

"The interest of the crown prince in the Palestinian cause is not new. He is keen that the whole region and the world are stable and safe, because this reflects positively on all the people in the world," the ambassador said.’

 

 

The world would have been a different place if Hamas hadn’t butchered 1400 innocent people 11 days later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

What does ‘died for our freedom’ mean?

 What freedoms do you think come under that umbrella?

Plenty that followers of Islam would have away in a heartbeat.

Suppose thats a different discussion for a different day :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Talking about dates. Here’s a recent one. 26th September. 2023.

Landmark Saudi and Israeli trips as normalisation talks progress https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-66922062
 

‘Prince Mohammed said "every day we get closer" to an agreement on normalisation between his country and Israel, while adding that the Palestinian issue was still a "very important" part of the talks.

"The interest of the crown prince in the Palestinian cause is not new. He is keen that the whole region and the world are stable and safe, because this reflects positively on all the people in the world," the ambassador said.’

 

 

The world would have been a different place if Hamas hadn’t butchered 1400 innocent people 11 days later. 

Religion is the only thing that matters apart from money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Talking about dates. Here’s a recent one. 26th September. 2023.

Landmark Saudi and Israeli trips as normalisation talks progress https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-66922062
 

‘Prince Mohammed said "every day we get closer" to an agreement on normalisation between his country and Israel, while adding that the Palestinian issue was still a "very important" part of the talks.

"The interest of the crown prince in the Palestinian cause is not new. He is keen that the whole region and the world are stable and safe, because this reflects positively on all the people in the world," the ambassador said.’

 

 

The world would have been a different place if Hamas hadn’t butchered 1400 innocent people 11 days later. 

1400 Jews paid the price because Israel wanted to build bridges, a fundamental Islamic state decided to act and start a proxy war via Hamas and we have folk blaming the Jews. Some folk need to give there head a wobble. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

1400 Jews paid the price because Israel wanted to build bridges, a fundamental Islamic state decided to act and start a proxy war via Hamas and we have folk blaming the Jews. Some folk need to give there head a wobble. 

Seems to me that that is part of Hamas' plan- certainly on October the 7th. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Be interesting to see how many of these 1000s protesting at the weekend bring along anti Hamas flags or start chanting anti Hamas chants. 

Not one. Its the Jew boys fault. From the river to the sea.... we know what it means.... hatred of Jews.... and we have assorted bunch of weirdos UK born and bred, many supposedly Christian folk gullible enough to swallow it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

1400 Jews paid the price because Israel wanted to build bridges, a fundamental Islamic state decided to act and start a proxy war via Hamas and we have folk blaming the Jews. Some folk need to give there head a wobble. 

Which state decided to act ?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Jesus Christ 

i dunno if its supposed to be a joke

lets assume its not

ive been very careful to note the distinction between israel and jews

not all israelis are jews for a start

mounts has his usual anti moslem rant, reckons israel can do no wrong when its clear as day the israeli govt are a set of cunts who are a law unto themselves and act without any concern for international law/UN resolutions

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.