Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Morning, Burnden here , been trying to get on the site since yesterday but just keep getting the message That the information i am about to send is not secure.... i can log into all other sites fine just not wways.

Tried using a different device and different browsers but same outcome......Created new account to post this message and log in ok , still cant log in using my normal Burnden account though ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a fucking shambles, sort it out Happy ffs!

  • Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Burnden1 said:

Morning, Burnden here , been trying to get on the site since yesterday but just keep getting the message That the information i am about to send is not secure.... i can log into all other sites fine just not wways.

Tried using a different device and different browsers but same outcome......Created new account to post this message and log in ok , still cant log in using my normal Burnden account though ??

Happy must have turned the m0ng filter back on 💣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Zico said:

it's delaying BattleNips anyway, can't embed images

If ever there was a reason to get this fixed sharpish!!

Edited by DazBob
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

Theres lots of bits not working

And I'm not going to try to sort it, you will be pleased to know

I've messaged the unhappy one to have a look when he gets an hour

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
44 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Can't get on on my laptop but can on ipad

If im typical, if you reset your password, even to the same one, itll let you on on that device

Theres clearly something up

Guessing its cookies or cache or some such shite

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 01/06/2021 at 19:04, Casino said:

If im typical, if you reset your password, even to the same one, itll let you on on that device

Theres clearly something up

Guessing its cookies or cache or some such shite

Done that. No difference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

I logged out on my phone. Won't let me log back in on it

Try doing a password reset

Ive messaged happy, by phone, but had nowt back

Maybe hes on holidays

It is an arse, i am on tablet now, i could prob do a password reset on phone, to an existing password, but then id be locked out on here

The problems im having are like yours, only it also means i cant get on the admin bit to see if its something easily fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

And the password change...

Fucking hell, only a super-strong password is acceptable and only a password containing upper/lower case, numbers, symbols. How the fuck am I going to remember that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MickyD said:

And the password change...

Fucking hell, only a super-strong password is acceptable and only a password containing upper/lower case, numbers, symbols. How the fuck am I going to remember that?

FireManSam01

You're welcome 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to prove the point, it won't let me move onto Page 2vof this thread.

Anyway, I was just checking to see if was just me. Its isn't so I'll wait onnpeople who know what they're doing to sort it out.

At a bet some recent 'upgrade' has knocked things awry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.