Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Boo Boys

Dimron

Watched some of the Eengerland game this afternoon.

Who in their right mind buys a ticket and then boos and jeers the players before the first kick?

I know its all about the knee but if the boo boys don't agree, why can't they just ignore the players' actions by sitting in their seat with their arms folded? I sat in may seat and kept quiet  in the 90s when the FA ordered us to have a minutes silence for Matt Busby.

https://twitter.com/johnjol20/status/1401585153579831298?s=21

😂😂

it’s ridiculous really. I think their argument is that it’s politically motivated but the players are obviously doing it as a “stand” against racism. 

As you say Dimron, if you don’t like it just ignore it. Why boo the players before a game? 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

Watched some of the Eengerland game this afternoon.

Who in their right mind buys a ticket and then boos and jeers the players before the first kick?

I know its all about the knee but if the boo boys don't agree, why can't they just ignore the players' actions by sitting in their seat with their arms folded? I sat in may seat and kept quiet  in the 90s when the FA ordered us to have a minutes silence for Matt Busby.

Because it’s their right to express their opinions against BLM movement who are a Marxist group. Paying respect for somebody who has passed away is totally different. 

3 minutes ago, Mantra said:

😂😂

it’s ridiculous really. I think their argument is that it’s politically motivated but the players are obviously doing it as a “stand” against racism. 

As you say Dimron, if you don’t like it just ignore it. Why boo the players before a game? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Glad I'm not a tweeter... has that bloke had his ears cropped?

Did he have a tail and the vet got confused?

2 minutes ago, Mantra said:

😂😂

Stand against racism? Like defunded the police and vandalism on statutes. Plus what is it achieving?

3 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Because it’s their right to express their opinions against BLM movement who are a Marxist group. Paying respect for somebody who has passed away is totally different. 

What happened to getting behind your team? Not a great start to a game of footie but maybe they didn't come along for the football

I'm not saying the boo boys are right but I think it's gone on to long now .

You can say this and that about taking the knee.The players are expressing their feelings towards it so fans express theirs by booing.

We've got to a point where "supporting" the knee is no longer voluntary & fckg woe betide anyone who says tjey disagree.

So "sitting quietly with your arms folded" doesn't show that many, many, many disagree with it.

Southgate using the full depth of his intellectual analysis says "people don't understand" ... people DO understand, it's the fckg simpletons ... the "useful idiots" who support a Marxist organisation which wants to turn society on its head, defund the police, bring down capitalism, close off free speech, seek reparations & want, not equality or fair treatment but to install a new inequality.

So no, I won't kneel ... nor will I be quiet in my opposition. Good for them.

RANT ALERT

I do not want to start my afternoon's action by booing my team.

Fuck Marxism, that belongs on the Miners thread, nowt to do with football.

I want to see a game of competitive footie... the boo  boys can go and fuck off into their slimy prehensile worlds.

37 minutes ago, Dimron said:

RANT ALERT

I do not want to start my afternoon's action by booing my team.

Fuck Marxism, that belongs on the Miners thread, nowt to do with football.

I want to see a game of competitive footie... the boo  boys can go and fuck off into their slimy prehensile worlds.

There you go. Utterly missing the point.

Bravo. 👏👏👏👏👏

The problem with identity politics is that it is designed to be divisive such is the role of organisations such as BLM & Extinction rebellion.Wether or not they are Marxist or Globalist or even Deep State is debatable , but they provoke reaction because people don’t want to be told what to do , it’s got nothing to do with actual  racism more a conditioning process to conform a certain way & not think individually , part of the ‘great reset’ agenda.

Fwiw my take is it’s counter productive to the actual problem & sooner or later will have to cease.

The twitter bloke wow. His actions alone will keep the kneeling ongoing for longer than it would of done. 

I barely even notice it happens anymore which is defeatist for what it’s trying to achieve I suppose.

I sit in the middle on this as I’m not offended by it or nor would I do it myself. I find either extreme look extremely daft as per usual in the current climate 

Im not impressed by gesture politics and this taking the knee is bollocks. You can be against racism without allying with BLM etc. Also follow NFL and know about its origins thank you Mr Southgate and BBC/ITV/Sky

Wouldnt boo my own players tho. And since when do they have to keep apologising for bad language? Crowd chants "you fat barsteward" at some nob head who runs on pitch and its we are really sorry if you heard any bad language.its a football match FFS ! if you offended fuck off and watch Coronation Street