Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Boo Boys

Dimron

• Members
10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m not talking about them, my comment is about George Floyd only and in response to Zicos comment.

Well there’s not much weigh to your comment then is there. If he had been shot Then ok then yeah there’s a number of different factors, to why it may have been justified but he wasn’t his neck was knelt on for 8 minutes, his past had nothing to do with that regardless of race

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Well there’s not much weigh to your comment then is there. If he had been shot Then ok then yeah there’s a number of different factors, to why it may have been justified but he wasn’t his neck was knelt on for 8 minutes, his past had nothing to do with that regardless of race

Just pointing out to Zico the fact that he would still be alive if he’d stayed on the right side of the law. No justification of the coppers actions from me. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just pointing out to Zico the fact that he would still be alive if he’d stayed on the right side of the law. 

I respectfully disagree but I’m glad there’s a conversation about it

Edited by Rudy

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Is it? Wouldn’t be dead if he’d used his spare time wisely instead of for criminal activity. 

Think you're missing my point 

In any case he should've been arrested, put in the car and taken to jail 

But even if he'd been a sound guy, I suspect you'd still be booing at your TV when on players take the knee

3 hours ago, Zico said:

Think you're missing my point 

In any case he should've been arrested, put in the car and taken to jail 

But even if he'd been a sound guy, I suspect you'd still be booing at your TV when on players take the knee

You suspect wrong.  Sadly they don’t do the knee for sound guys as has been proven 1000s of times. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
17 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It started for him. That’s why many folk not having it and the longer it goes on the more folk fucked off with it. 

2 minutes ago, jeep said:

Folk had been taking the knee at sports events way before George Floyd was murdered......

And even longer than that at non sport events 

• Members
25 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Your telling me something I’m well aware of, the current taking of the knee began when Floyd died and was closely linked with BLM campaign. 

Well it didn’t. It started with Colin Kapernick in the NFL over police brutality 

The slogan of Black Lives Matter was adopted by what became the BLM group, they don’t own the slogan, and to avoid Confusion, the FA and PL moved away from it

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Well it didn’t. It started with Colin Kapernick in the NFL over police brutality 

The slogan of Black Lives Matter was adopted by what became the BLM group, they don’t own the slogan, and to avoid Confusion, the FA and PL moved away from it

Someone will be along with another excuse to boo it.

It all stinks a bit of not liking Amir Khan because his dad dyes his hair.

A man being needlessly choked to death by a copper there to see in HD video regardless of his past will have a strong reaction.

I think the severity of it and it just being the straw that broke the camels back pushed the Black Lives Matter protests and cause outside just Americans. 

The protests had been going on stateside for a few years before GF

21 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Someone will be along with another excuse to boo it.

It all stinks a bit of not liking Amir Khan because his dad dyes his hair.

I think it’s the Man U shirt that’s the problem there,Not forgetting he’s a bit of a cunt. I suppose you’ll insinuate thats its racism at play. 

31 minutes ago, Rudy said:

You missed my comment “current taking of the knee” you are not going to change my view on the current taking of the knee nor your view of it. We shall agree to disagree. No hard feelings. 👍

• Members
30 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You missed my comment “current taking of the knee” you are not going to change my view on the current taking of the knee nor your view of it. We shall agree to disagree. No hard feelings. 👍

Never any hard feelings mounts 

19 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Unfortunately some on here want the knee to last forever.

Fuck the knee, it's pointless and means fuck all. Next season it's gone.

Up the football

And rainbows & women pundits👍

• Members
51 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Unfortunately some on here want the knee to last forever.

Fuck the knee, it's pointless and means fuck all. Next season it's gone.

Up the football

Who?