Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11491871/Chris-Whitty-warns-Britain-faces-prolonged-period-excess-deaths.html#article-11491871

Excess deaths up every week on the 5 year average since June. 

Whitty says It's because of lockdown. The one he pushed. 

As you were. 

They also said this

The pair acknowledge the downsides of lockdowns and school closures, saying they were always a matter of the 'least bad option'.

As you were 

• Site Supporter
19 hours ago, royal white said:

They also said this

The pair acknowledge the downsides of lockdowns and school closures, saying they were always a matter of the 'least bad option'.

As you were 

Absofuckinlutely.

Anti vaccers selective fact reporting.  As you were.

• Site Supporter
On 30/11/2022 at 19:31, L/H White said:

I've still never had covid 

Anyone else?

I've never knowingly had it, and I used to test regularly for work (less now), but we think Mrs F. had it in the December before it came out a Covid. All the classic symptoms and it knocked her out for about three weeks.

• Site Supporter

Nasty bug going round that I've caught, sore throat blocked nose, muzzy head.. hardly ever ill so could he a vicious man flu.

Some pain killers and I'm fine, crack on. Lft says its not covid. But I've got to keep my distance from the wife anyway to minimalise any risk of passing it on. 

1 hour ago, only1swanny said:

Nasty bug going round that I've caught, sore throat blocked nose, muzzy head.. hardly ever ill so could he a vicious man flu.

Some pain killers and I'm fine, crack on. Lft says its not covid. But I've got to keep my distance from the wife anyway to minimalise any risk of passing it on. 

Birds can’t catch man flu

12 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Yeah,had that this week - all three kids been off school. Took an afternoon off as was just knackered and just passed out!